Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Freezing

I've been told it is necessary to blanch veggies before freezing to
kill any enzymes present, however, freezing something like grated
zucchini wouldn't work with that process. Is that still safe? My
question: Is it really necessary to blanch vegetables that will be
used w/in 2-3 months? I'd love to throw a bag of cherry tomatoes in
the freezer as is. I have about 3 zillion.

Freezing Ham [email protected] General Cooking 2 08-12-2010 12:18 AM
Re-Freezing OJ Terry General Cooking 1 11-11-2006 06:07 AM
What about freezing this George Newton General Cooking 5 15-10-2005 03:36 AM
Help with freezing please Daisy General Cooking 9 21-07-2005 09:19 PM
Freezing news.verizon.net Beer 6 11-01-2004 09:22 PM