Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Egg Dishes

Any good recipies for egg dishes?

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"Randy Johnson" > wrote in message

> On 12-May-2007, fatdancer > wrote:
>
>> Any good recipies for egg dishes?

> Break two eggs into a cereal bowl; float the cereal bowl in a pan of
> boiling
> water until the eggs are done to your liking.
> Remove bowl from water. Smother eggs in 1/4 cup Brooks Tangy Catsup, top
> with hash browns cooked in canola oil, 3 strips of bacon (crumbled), slice
> of american cheese (not the fake cheese food), split a biscuit and lay the
> two pieces on top of the cheese. Smother in peppery sausage gravy. Serve
> with "energy"drink.
>
> No or low transfats, catsup counts as vegetable serving, extra protein
> from
> water - great healthy meal.

oh! lol! sounds... um..... sinful!!! Don't think I could do a quarter cup
of catsup tho....never touch the stuff! I'll try fresh slices of tomato!

heeheheeee

Kathi
realizing that this has NOTHING to do with preserving!!!

Posted to rec.food.preserving

In article . com>,
fatdancer > wrote:

> Any good recipies for egg dishes?

Sounds like you're looking for recipes for immediate consumption rather
than for preserving. Wrong group. :-) Try rec.food.recipes (a
moderated group) or rec.food.cooking. Or allrecipes.com. Or the
American Egg Board -- I think they're aeb.org.
Good luck in the hunt.

--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://web.mac.com/barbschaller - blahblahblog - Orange Honey