Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default Ball Jars

Hi,
I am new to the group. While cleaning up the garage the other day I found
about 4 1/2 cases of small mouth quart Ball jars. I prefer to use large
mouth jars. I have all the lids and rings for large jars & don't want to be
bothered with buying a different size. I also have a couple of cases of pint
and smaller jars. If you live in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area this could be
your lucky day. Let me know if your interested.
John

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"Bassboat" > wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am new to the group. While cleaning up the garage the other day I found
> about 4 1/2 cases of small mouth quart Ball jars. I prefer to use large
> mouth jars. I have all the lids and rings for large jars & don't want to
> be bothered with buying a different size. I also have a couple of cases of
> pint and smaller jars. If you live in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area this
> could be your lucky day. Let me know if your interested.
> John

I'm sooo jealous. Check up on Freebay, I think it is. A place to give away
items to people who want them. Arranged by city, I think.
Good luck,
Edrena

Posted to rec.food.preserving

On 2007-03-23, The Joneses > wrote:

> "Bassboat" > wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I am new to the group. While cleaning up the garage the other day I found
>> about 4 1/2 cases of small mouth quart Ball jars. I prefer to use large
>> mouth jars. I have all the lids and rings for large jars & don't want to
>> be bothered with buying a different size. I also have a couple of cases of
>> pint and smaller jars. If you live in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area this
>> could be your lucky day. Let me know if your interested.
>> John

> I'm sooo jealous. Check up on Freebay, I think it is. A place to give away
> items to people who want them. Arranged by city, I think.

Don't forget Craigslist as well -- not sure if they've got a "site" local
to you -- they've got 6 metro areas for Wisconsin :

http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/wi

Posted to rec.food.preserving

"The Joneses" > wrote in message
t...

> "Bassboat" > wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I am new to the group. While cleaning up the garage the other day I found
>> about 4 1/2 cases of small mouth quart Ball jars. I prefer to use large
>> mouth jars. I have all the lids and rings for large jars & don't want to
>> be bothered with buying a different size. I also have a couple of cases
>> of pint and smaller jars. If you live in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area this
>> could be your lucky day. Let me know if your interested.
>> John

> I'm sooo jealous. Check up on Freebay, I think it is. A place to give away
> items to people who want them. Arranged by city, I think.
> Good luck,
> Edrena

would that be Freecycle?? it's a yahoo thing...been there...done
that...with great success

Kathi

Posted to rec.food.preserving

In article >,
"Kathi Jones" > wrote:

> "The Joneses" > wrote in message
> t...
> >
> > "Bassboat" > wrote in message
> >> Hi,
> >> I am new to the group. While cleaning up the garage the other day I found
> >> about 4 1/2 cases of small mouth quart Ball jars. I prefer to use large
> >> mouth jars. I have all the lids and rings for large jars & don't want to
> >> be bothered with buying a different size. I also have a couple of cases
> >> of pint and smaller jars. If you live in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area this
> >> could be your lucky day. Let me know if your interested.
> >> John

> > I'm sooo jealous. Check up on Freebay, I think it is. A place to give away
> > items to people who want them. Arranged by city, I think.
> > Good luck,
> > Edrena
> >

> would that be Freecycle?? it's a yahoo thing...been there...done
> that...with great success
>
> Kathi

Or try Craigslist.org (?)
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
http://jamlady.eboard.com - Comfort Food for Bob Pastorio, updated

Posted to rec.food.preserving

In article >,
"Rick F." > wrote:

> On 2007-03-23, The Joneses > wrote:
> >
> > "Bassboat" > wrote in message
> >> Hi,
> >> I am new to the group. While cleaning up the garage the other day I found
> >> about 4 1/2 cases of small mouth quart Ball jars. I prefer to use large
> >> mouth jars. I have all the lids and rings for large jars & don't want to
> >> be bothered with buying a different size. I also have a couple of cases of
> >> pint and smaller jars. If you live in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area this
> >> could be your lucky day. Let me know if your interested.
> >> John

> > I'm sooo jealous. Check up on Freebay, I think it is. A place to give away
> > items to people who want them. Arranged by city, I think.

> Don't forget Craigslist as well -- not sure if they've got a "site" local
> to you -- they've got 6 metro areas for Wisconsin :
>
> http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/us/wi

Heh! I should have finished the thread before offering my suggestion
--- of Craigslist.

Ball jars gloria p Preserving 9 31-01-2014 10:20 AM
Labels for Ball Jars Jim[_25_] Preserving 14 21-02-2012 10:58 PM
what else to do with pint Ball jars.... Kathi Jones Preserving 35 29-11-2011 10:04 AM
Ball Jelly Jars free Rick Gould Preserving 1 30-06-2011 06:41 PM
Rumor about Ball jars and lids...? tomhooper Preserving 44 03-01-2005 06:45 AM