Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default In search of sausage makers

I'm not quite sure how to present this and stay credible, but never the

less here goes. I run a new website created out of my passion for
crafting foods like bread, beer, cheese and sausage. I created it for
the food community as a place to come together and a resource of tools
and information.

My post is to let everyone know I am looking for a few people who want
to be a part of the community on a higher level than the average
member. I am looking for forum moderators or contributors in other
ways, maybe in depth lessons or food reviews something like that. I
can't offer monetary incentive as the site is free, but I can offer
exposure on the site.

If you're interested in more information about the site or about
becoming a part of the upper management please respond to this post. I
will post the url only so interested people can check it out, not to
increase the websites exposure. It's http://www.foodartisan.net.

Thanks
Nogoer