Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Huitlacoche in UK?

Does anyone know where I can buy huitlacoche (cuitlacoche) in the UK?

Thanks,

James

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

James wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can buy huitlacoche (cuitlacoche) in the UK?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

The Mexican Grocer now has International Forwarding but its expensive. I
can check my local market, I'm sure they have it. If you want a few cans
I can see what labels are available and the cost are send them by mail.
You can reimburse me with paypal.

http://www.mexgrocer.com/1550.html

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

James wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can buy huitlacoche (cuitlacoche) in the UK?
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

You might look for it called "corn smut".

gloria p
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Why don't you try http://www.mexgrocer.co.uk they are an all UK mexican
grocery store dealing just mexican food.
Puester wrote:
> James wrote:
> > Does anyone know where I can buy huitlacoche (cuitlacoche) in the UK?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > James
> >

> You might look for it called "corn smut".
>
> gloria p

Huitlacoche Para Quesadillas International Recipes OnLine Recipes (moderated) 0 11-06-2008 03:02 AM
Huitlacoche Nellie General Cooking 4 13-11-2006 02:49 AM
Huitlacoche?!! Twentylettersintotal Mexican Cooking 4 05-10-2006 07:24 PM
huitlacoche chipotle Mexican Cooking 5 14-08-2006 12:50 AM
Agucates Rellenos de Huitlacoche (Huitlacoche (or mushrooms)-Stuffed Avocados from Puebla) MrFalafel Vegan 0 06-10-2003 12:15 PM