Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Nearly free, totally legal high

Want to get high even in front of an FBI agent?
Don't want to deal with your neighborhood dealer?
Join the small, but growing awareness group using free, totally legal
goodies to get the 'second wind' high, that ultra pleasurable good feeling
normally associated with drugs.
Go to your nearest grocery store and buy a handful of Serrano chiles. Start
munching on them as soon as you leave the store and have paid your twenty
cents plus tax. By the time you get to your car you will be walking on air,
seeing everything in rainbow colors, feeling no pain.
All because your body took the shock of the hot chile, thought it was fire,
and triggered a drop of endorphin into your bloodstream.
Euphoria!
Non addictive.
almost Free
No prescriptions needed

Fore even better feelings of good, eat the chile in some tacos!

Enjoy!

Wayne

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Wayne Lundberg wrote:
> Want to get high even in front of an FBI agent?
> Don't want to deal with your neighborhood dealer?
> Join the small, but growing awareness group using free, totally legal
> goodies to get the 'second wind' high, that ultra pleasurable good feeling
> normally associated with drugs.
> Go to your nearest grocery store and buy a handful of Serrano chiles. Start
> munching on them as soon as you leave the store and have paid your twenty
> cents plus tax. By the time you get to your car you will be walking on air,
> seeing everything in rainbow colors, feeling no pain.
> All because your body took the shock of the hot chile, thought it was fire,
> and triggered a drop of endorphin into your bloodstream.
> Euphoria!

Do you think anyone here didn't already know that?

> Non addictive.

Ah, there you're wrong. I am addicted, as are millions of others
worldwide.

> almost Free
> No prescriptions needed
>
> Fore even better feelings of good, eat the chile in some tacos!
>
> Enjoy!

I will.

> Wayne

--Bryan