Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default recipe for drugs

> By OLGA R. RODRIGUEZ
> Associated Press Writer
>
> February 17, 2006, 4:02 PM EST
>
> NUEVO LAREDO, Mexico -- The weary residents of this border city at the
> center of an escalating drug war hoped hundreds of federal agents would
> end the violence that last year killed 181 people.
>
> But drug-related crime has not let up since the "federales" arrived, and
> 31 people have been killed so far this year, a significant increase from
> the same time last year.
>
> Eight months after President Vicente Fox sent soldiers and federal
> agents to take back the city from drug traffickers, the killings in
> Nuevo Laredo continue and brazen attacks remain commonplace. Plans to
> gradually withdraw federal agents have been put on hold, and police are
> having trouble recruiting new officers.
>
> In the latest attacks, heavily armed men forced their way into a
> hospital Tuesday and killed a teenager receiving treatment after
> surviving an earlier attempt on his life.
>
> http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...mexico-border-
> violence,0,2392040.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE ILLEGAL DRUGS? Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 31-07-2016 02:09 PM
Study reveals cheese is as addictive as drugs,Cheese is as addictiveas drugs Travis McGee General Cooking 10 23-10-2015 09:33 PM
Do drugs Gill Smith General Cooking 0 19-09-2008 10:34 AM
HUMOR - New Drugs for Women itsjoannotjoann General Cooking 3 19-05-2006 03:25 PM
O.T. Prescription Drugs Sam D. General Cooking 2 26-01-2005 08:28 AM