Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
pskov_recipe

Default Cabbage salad recipes

Hello dear friends,

I love very much vegetables, so
I could be happy to get cabbage salad recipes.

Thank you in advance.

Natalia.

Download cook ebooks, all in ENGLISH and Free!
Get 1000 Healthy Recipes with photos.
http://recipe.atspace.com/

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

pskov_recipe wrote:
> Hello dear friends,
>

> I love very much vegetables, so
> I could be happy to get cabbage salad recipes.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Natalia.
>
> Download cook ebooks, all in ENGLISH and Free!
> Get 1000 Healthy Recipes with photos.
> http://recipe.atspace.com/

Try this:

1/2 head green cabbage
1 fresh jalapeno pepper
2 tbl spoons sugar
2 tbl spoons of vinegar
season to taste w/seasoned salt

shred 1/2 head of green cabbage
seed and de-vane one large fresh jalapeno pepper and chop to tiny bits
1/8" or
smaller
In a microwave safe bowl combine sugar and vinegar and microwave for 2
minutes or until sugar is melted into vinegar
Toss all ingredients in bowl season to taste and serve chilled.