Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
fishman99

Default happy holidays

merry christmas and a happy New Year to you all!
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
huck

THANKS FISHM,AN= MERRY XMAS TO U TO=

"fishman99" > wrote in message
> merry christmas and a happy New Year to you all!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
CK

Default Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Felicidad

fishman99 wrote:
> merry christmas and a happy New Year to you all!

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Felicidad.

I'm thinking about Christmas Eve in Panama City in 1987 and that guy
singing "Feliz Navidad y Prospero Ano Felicidad". Catchy song for the
season.

Christmas Eve 1989 was in Cancun.

Happy Holidays! Dick R. Wine 0 22-12-2004 11:20 PM
Happy holidays! enoavidh Wine 3 25-12-2003 03:33 PM
happy holidays Dar V Winemaking 1 24-12-2003 08:23 PM
Happy Holidays BOB Barbecue 1 08-12-2003 04:20 AM