Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

Default Crock Pot Recipes ?

I just bought a beautiful new black and gray six quart
crock pot, and now I need some new recipes to go
with it.

My favorite quisines are Mexican, seafood, and wild
game.

I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork for religious reasons,
and like many Native Americans, I'm also limited by
diabetes and lactose intolerance.

Any suggestions?

- - - -
TODD TAMANEND CLARK
Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian

Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc
Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2004)
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc3
Nova Psychedelia (2-CD: Vocal, 2005)
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc4

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Julie Bove

"TODD TAMANEND CLARK" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I just bought a beautiful new black and gray six quart
> crock pot, and now I need some new recipes to go
> with it.
>
> My favorite quisines are Mexican, seafood, and wild
> game.
>
> I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork for religious reasons,
> and like many Native Americans, I'm also limited by
> diabetes and lactose intolerance.
>
> Any suggestions?

I've found that the crockpot works best for things like meat, soups and
stews. You can do beans in the crockpot, but you have to first bring them to
a boil on the stove. And it's best to do them without any seasonings until
they get soft. If you add things like tomatoes before they are soft, they
can get tough.

You can make a nice soup by starting with some tomato juice or vegetable
juice. Or you can use a combination of vegetable broth and chopped tomatoes
(canned or fresh). Start with whatever low carb veggies you like. I'm
partial to green or wax beans, onions, celery and carrots. Leafy vegetables
such as spinach should be added at the end of the cooking time because they
take less time to cook. Add whatever seasonings you like, such as salt,
pepper, parsley, bay leaf (remove before serving), or other herbs. I like
Italian seasoning. Just be sure not to add too much liquid. You need to
leave several inches clear at the top because as the vegetables cook they'll
give off liquid.

You can add carby things to this if your diet allows. Dried beans are best
cooked first before adding. Rice and pasta should also be cooked separately
so they don't soak up too much of the cooking liquid. Add these things
towards the end of cooking. Other things like peas, corn or potatoes can be
added at the beginning. Cook on low for 6-8 hours and you'll have a yummy
soup! Taste before serving and add more seasonings if needed.

A favorite of mine prior to the diabetes diagnosis was bean/corn chili. I
still eat it now sometimes, but in limited amounts. Simply take three cans
of beans (different kinds), one can of corn, and a large jar of salsa.
Since your crockpot is so large, you may have to double these amounts.
These things are already cooked, so they'll only have to heat for a couple
of hours. Heat them through on low. Serve over a bed of rice if you can
have that many carbs. I don't do the rice. Top with things like cheese (if
you can eat it), fresh chopped cilantro, onions, avocado, peppers, or
whatever you like. I often add some chopped onions to this as it cooks
because I love onions!

--
See my webpage:

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Marcella Peek

In article .com>,
"TODD TAMANEND CLARK" > wrote:

> I just bought a beautiful new black and gray six quart
> crock pot, and now I need some new recipes to go
> with it.
>
> My favorite quisines are Mexican, seafood, and wild
> game.
>
> I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork for religious reasons,
> and like many Native Americans, I'm also limited by
> diabetes and lactose intolerance.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> - - - -
> TODD TAMANEND CLARK

Here's a slow cooker enchilada recipe. I would just leave out the meat
and add more veggies, use soy cheese or skip it too.

€ 1 pound ground beef
€ 1 cup chopped onion
€ 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
€ 16 ounces kidney beans -- rinsed and drained
€ 15 ounces canned black or pinto beans -- rinsed and drained
€ 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chiles -- undrained
€ 1/3 cup water
€ 1 teaspoon chili powder
€ 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
€ 1/2 teaspoon salt
€ 1/4 teaspoon pepper
€ 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
€ 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
€ 6 flour tortillas
In a skillet, cook beef, onion, and green bell pepper until beef is
browned and vegetables are tender; drain. Add the next 8 ingredients;
bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Combine
cheeses. In a 5-quart crockpot, layer about 3/4 cup beef mixture, one
tortilla, and about 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on LOW
for 5 to 7 hours or until heated through.

I just bought a magazine at the grocery store. It's called "Fix it and
forget it slow-cooker magic" There is a section on meatless entrees as
well as some seafood recipes. Might be worth looking for near you.

marcella
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Julie Bove

"Marcella Peek" > wrote in message
> In article .com>,
> "TODD TAMANEND CLARK" > wrote:
>
> > I just bought a beautiful new black and gray six quart
> > crock pot, and now I need some new recipes to go
> > with it.
> >
> > My favorite quisines are Mexican, seafood, and wild
> > game.
> >
> > I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork for religious reasons,
> > and like many Native Americans, I'm also limited by
> > diabetes and lactose intolerance.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > - - - -
> > TODD TAMANEND CLARK

> Here's a slow cooker enchilada recipe. I would just leave out the meat
> and add more veggies, use soy cheese or skip it too.
>
> ? 1 pound ground beef
> ? 1 cup chopped onion
> ? 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
> ? 16 ounces kidney beans -- rinsed and drained
> ? 15 ounces canned black or pinto beans -- rinsed and drained
> ? 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chiles -- undrained
> ? 1/3 cup water
> ? 1 teaspoon chili powder
> ? 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
> ? 1/2 teaspoon salt
> ? 1/4 teaspoon pepper
> ? 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
> ? 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
> ? 6 flour tortillas
> In a skillet, cook beef, onion, and green bell pepper until beef is
> browned and vegetables are tender; drain. Add the next 8 ingredients;
> bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Combine
> cheeses. In a 5-quart crockpot, layer about 3/4 cup beef mixture, one
> tortilla, and about 1/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on LOW
> for 5 to 7 hours or until heated through.
>
> I just bought a magazine at the grocery store. It's called "Fix it and
> forget it slow-cooker magic" There is a section on meatless entrees as
> well as some seafood recipes. Might be worth looking for near you.

That sounds yummy, but too high in carbs for me. I can occasionally eat one
bean enchilada if my BG is low enough. But that doesn't happen very often.

--
See my webpage:

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
W. Baker

In alt.support.diabetes TODD TAMANEND CLARK > wrote:
: I just bought a beautiful new black and gray six quart
: crock pot, and now I need some new recipes to go
: with it.

: My favorite quisines are Mexican, seafood, and wild
: game.

: I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork for religious reasons,
: and like many Native Americans, I'm also limited by
: diabetes and lactose intolerance.

: Any suggestions?

: - - - -
: TODD TAMANEND CLARK
: Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian

: Owls In Obsidian (CD: Instrumental, 2000)
: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc
: Staff, Mask, Rattle (2-CD: Instrumental, 2002)
: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc2
: Monongahela Riverrun (CD: Instrumental, 2004)
: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc3
: Nova Psychedelia (2-CD: Vocal, 2005)
: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc4

Not a recipe, but you could adapt a good bison or venison stew to the
crock pot and it shuld work out well.

Wendy

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

> Julie Bove wrote:
>
> I've found that the crockpot works best for things
> like meat, soups and stews. You can do beans
> in the crockpot, but you have to first bring them
> to a boil on the stove. And it's best to do them
> without any seasonings until they get soft. If you
> add things like tomatoes before they are soft,
> they can get tough.
>
> You can make a nice soup by starting with some
> tomato juice or vegetable juice. Or you can use
> a combination of vegetable broth and chopped
> tomatoes (canned or fresh). Start with whatever
> low carb veggies you like. I'm partial to green or
> wax beans, onions, celery and carrots. Leafy
> vegetables such as spinach should be added at
> the end of the cooking time because they take
> less time to cook. Add whatever seasonings
> you like, such as salt, pepper, parsley, bay leaf
> (remove before serving), or other herbs.

Some of my favorite seasonings are chili powder,
chives, garlic powder, honey, liquid smoke, onion
powder, paprika, sage, salt, and walnut extract.

> I like Italian seasoning. Just be sure not to add
> too much liquid. You need to leave several inches
> clear at the top because as the vegetables cook
> they'll give off liquid.
>
> You can add carby things to this if your diet allows.

Only in moderation.

> Dried beans are best cooked first before adding.
> Rice and pasta should also be cooked separately
> so they don't soak up too much of the cooking liquid.
> Add these things towards the end of cooking. Other
> things like peas, corn, or potatoes can be added at
> the beginning. Cook on low for 6-8 hours and you'll
> have a yummy soup! Taste before serving and add
> more seasonings if needed.
>
> A favorite of mine prior to the diabetes diagnosis was
> bean/corn chili. I still eat it now sometimes, but in
> limited amounts. Simply take three cans of beans
> (different kinds), one can of corn, and a large jar of
> salsa.
>
> Since your crockpot is so large, you may have to
> double these amounts.

I bought a larger one because I have six offspring (four
adults and two minors) plus guests.

> These things are already cooked, so they'll only have
> to heat for a couple of hours. Heat them through on
> low.

Thanks for all the great advice, Julie.

> Serve over a bed of rice if you can have that many
> carbs. I don't do the rice.

I eat wild rice, which is really a seed and not actually
a true rice. One time I accidentally ate some white
rice in a store bought Mexican skillet dish that one of
my sons prepared, and it spiked my blood glucose
reading into the stratosphere. I don't like the taste of
rice anyway, so I don't miss it.

I also avoid pastas made from wheat and use the ones
that are made from corn and quinoa instead.

> Top with things like cheese (if you can eat it)...

Informing the newsgroups of what dairy products do
to my system would be more information than most
readers would want to know. Suffice it to say, Native
American digestive tracts evolved for thousands of
years without dairy products prior to the Spanish
conquistadores bringing cows to the Americas.

I also boycott cow products because of cattle
herding's negative impact on the environment, as well
as the negative impact on human cholesterol control.

> ... fresh chopped cilantro, onions, avocado, peppers,
> or whatever you like. I often add some chopped
> onions to this as it cooks because I love onions!

Mayan onions are especially delicious!

= = = =
TODD TAMANEND CLARK
Lyricist/Composer/Arranger/Producer/Graphic Artist/
Vocalist/Synthesist/Guitarist/Percussionist/Flutist
The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
http://tinyurl.com/5uu5c

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

> Marcella Peek wrote:
>
> Here's a slow cooker enchilada recipe. I would just
> leave out the meat...

I substitute bison, ground turkey, or venison for
recipes that call for beef.

> and add more veggies, use soy cheese or skip it too.

I'll probably just skip the cheese entirely. I'm not a
fan of soy products.

> € 1 pound ground beef
> € 1 cup chopped onion
> € 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
> € 16 ounces kidney beans -- rinsed and drained
> € 15 ounces canned black or pinto beans --
> rinsed and drained
> € 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chiles --
> undrained
> € 1/3 cup water
> € 1 teaspoon chili powder
> € 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
> € 1/2 teaspoon salt
> € 1/4 teaspoon pepper

I'll substitute chili powder for the black pepper.

> € 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
> € 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
> € 6 flour tortillas

And I'll substitute corn tortillas for the wheat tortillas.

> In a skillet, cook beef, onion, and green bell pepper
> until beef is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
> Add the next 8 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce
> heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Combine
> cheeses. In a 5-quart crockpot, layer about 3/4 cup
> beef mixture, one tortilla, and about 1/3 cup cheese.
> Repeat layers. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7
> hours or until heated through.

Sounds delicious.

> I just bought a magazine at the grocery store. It's
> called "Fix it and forget it slow-cooker magic".
> There is a section on meatless entrees as well as
> some seafood recipes. Might be worth looking for
> near you.

Thanks, Marcella, I'll check it out.

+ + + +
TODD TAMANEND CLARK
Electronic Multi-Instrumental Tone Scientist
The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
http://rateyourmusic.com/view_albums/artist_id_is_25350

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

> Wendy Baker wrote:
>
> Not a recipe, but you could adapt a good bison or venison
> stew to the crock pot, and it should work out well.

I was hoping that would be the case!

_ _ _ _
Name: Todd Tamanend Clark
Age: 53
Location: The Monongahela River
Nations: Onodowaga & Lenape
Continent: Turtle Island
Profession: Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist
Collects: Native American Items & 1960s Psychedelia
http://tinyurl.com/9y6l4

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
~patches~

TODD TAMANEND CLARK wrote:

>>Wendy Baker wrote:
>>
>>Not a recipe, but you could adapt a good bison or venison
>>stew to the crock pot, and it should work out well.

> I was hoping that would be the case!
>
> _ _ _ _
> Name: Todd Tamanend Clark
> Age: 53
> Location: The Monongahela River
> Nations: Onodowaga & Lenape
> Continent: Turtle Island
> Profession: Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist
> Collects: Native American Items & 1960s Psychedelia
> http://tinyurl.com/9y6l4

Todd, I'm looking for venison recipes as the guys have had a successful
hunt. They won't be home until late tomorrow so I have time to get
recipes and necessary supplies. I found this site helpful and a few
could be done in the crockpot.
http://www.recipezaar.com/r/372/310/311

PS. I hear you on the lactose intolerance!
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Julie Bove

"TODD TAMANEND CLARK" > wrote in message
oups.com...
<snip>

> Informing the newsgroups of what dairy products do
> to my system would be more information than most
> readers would want to know. Suffice it to say, Native
> American digestive tracts evolved for thousands of
> years without dairy products prior to the Spanish
> conquistadores bringing cows to the Americas.

I'm part Cherokee and also have lactose intolerance. But cheese doesn't
bother me. Only milk. And then only if it is uncooked.

<snip>

> Mayan onions are especially delicious!

Yes! I just bought some. I love all kinds of onions.

--
See my web:

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Default User

TODD TAMANEND CLARK wrote:

> _ _ _ _
> Name: Todd Tamanend Clark

Technical note:

Looks like you're trying to do a .sig here, but you don't have a usenet
standard delimiter. Rather than that _ _ _ _ thing, the standard is
dash, dash, space, carriage return.

Brian

won't shut up.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
~patches~

Julie Bove wrote:

> "TODD TAMANEND CLARK" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> <snip>
>
>>Informing the newsgroups of what dairy products do
>>to my system would be more information than most
>>readers would want to know. Suffice it to say, Native
>>American digestive tracts evolved for thousands of
>>years without dairy products prior to the Spanish
>>conquistadores bringing cows to the Americas.

> I'm part Cherokee and also have lactose intolerance. But cheese doesn't
> bother me. Only milk. And then only if it is uncooked.

I'm of native ancestry as well and have lactose intolerance. Milk, milk
products like dried milk, and some cheeses are a huge problem. Other
cheeses are fine. Lactaid helps especially when eating out where hidden
milk finds its way into dishes. Milk can be hidden in sauces, gravies,
dressing, etc. What also helps is digestive enzymes. The one I'm
currently taking is by Swiss Natural Sources. It has full spectrum
activity containing protease, lipase, amylase, cellulase, and lactase.
Unlike lactaid that can be taken just prior to eating, the digestive
enzymes caplet is supposed to be taken 1/2 hr before eating. I carry
caplets of digestive enzymes with me for those times I know we will be
stopping for a meal and lactaid for those spur of the moment stops.

> <snip>
>
>>Mayan onions are especially delicious!

> Yes! I just bought some. I love all kinds of onions.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Wayne Lundberg

"TODD TAMANEND CLARK" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I just bought a beautiful new black and gray six quart
> crock pot, and now I need some new recipes to go
> with it.
>
> My favorite quisines are Mexican, seafood, and wild
> game.
>
> I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork for religious reasons,
> and like many Native Americans, I'm also limited by
> diabetes and lactose intolerance.
>
> Any suggestions?

Barbacoa. The crock pot was invented to replicate the deep hole dug in earth
and lined with rocks, then heated all day by burning mesquite and the like
so that in the evening a maguey leaf wrapped chunk of lamb, with a few
avocado leaves, salt and a touch of ground red chile (just a touch!) and put
for overnight cooking in the diminishing heat of the rocks. To take it out
steaming and deliciously flakeable chunks of meat into a hot tortilla,
spiced with just enough salsa... that is true heaven.

May you enjoy your crock pot! A wonderful, excellent, delightful method for
cooking game, lamb, kid, and Irish stews!

Wayne

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
Kswck

"TODD TAMANEND CLARK" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I just bought a beautiful new black and gray six quart
> crock pot, and now I need some new recipes to go
> with it.
>
> My favorite quisines are Mexican, seafood, and wild
> game.
>
> I don't eat beef, chicken, or pork for religious reasons,
> and like many Native Americans, I'm also limited by
> diabetes and lactose intolerance.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> - - - -
> TODD TAMANEND CLARK
> Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian

http://www.cookingcache.com/crockpot.html

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

> "Brian/Default User" wrote:
> Technical note:
>
> Looks like you're trying to do a .sig here, but you don't
> have a usenet standard delimiter. Rather than that _ _ _ _
> thing, the standard is dash, dash, space, carriage return.

My signature keeps changing in each of my individual posts
within every different thread in order to defeat the annoying
new Google quotation system.

- -
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
dwучєn

"TODD TAMANEND CLARK" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>> "Brian/Default User" wrote:
>> Technical note:
>>
>> Looks like you're trying to do a .sig here, but you don't
>> have a usenet standard delimiter. Rather than that _ _ _ _
>> thing, the standard is dash, dash, space, carriage return.

> My signature keeps changing in each of my individual posts
> within every different thread in order to defeat the annoying
> new Google quotation system.
>
> - -
> TODD TAMANEND CLARK

Google quotation system? What is that????

____
These ain't Mentos... but they'll freshen your breath!
http://tinyurl.com/cr5ka

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

> The enquiring mind pf "dwучєn" wanted to know:
>
> Google quotation system? What is that????

Several months ago, Google began using new software
that hides quotes from previous posts in each subsequent
post; therefore, the posting signature gets hidden for
the rest of the thread.

Their new software retroactively pollutes every thread
in the entire Google archives, but there is little that
can be done about that. I'm simply compensating in
any new threads.

====
TODD TAMANEND CLARK
Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
Endorsement Artist for Moog Synthesizers
http://www.moogmusic.com/

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
notbob

On 2005-11-11, TODD TAMANEND CLARK > wrote:

> Several months ago, Google began using new software
> that hides quotes from previous posts in each subsequent
> post; therefore, the posting signature gets hidden for
> the rest of the thread.

This due to all the inconsiderate jerks who ignore net etiquette and
refuse to trim their posts (you know who you are!) and let hundreds of
lines of text pile up, even when posting only 2-3 lines in reply.
When added up, all these useless lines of text waste googles of
storage space, which Google is providing at no cost to us! But, it
costs them plenty and they are just doing what they can to reduce
their overhead. Who can blame them?

Please, trim your posts. Thank you.

nb
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

In rec.food.cooking TODD TAMANEND CLARK > wrote:
> Several months ago, Google began using new software
> that hides quotes from previous posts in each subsequent
> post; therefore, the posting signature gets hidden for
> the rest of the thread.

Hello? People quoting others should trim the sigs anyway.
Quoting sigs is stupid. Damn newbies. Looks like Google
implemented something to try and make up for their newbie
users' idiocy.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

> The letter "J" commented:
> People quoting others should trim the sigs anyway.
> Quoting sigs is stupid.

Yes, they should trim OTHER people's sigs out of
their reply, but that's not the issue I'm talking about.

> Looks like Google implemented something to try
> and make up for their newbie users' idiocy.

You are correct, but the thing is that in the process
of addressing that problem, they created an altogether
new problem. Their new software conceals YOUR own
sig in each following post within that same thread
unless you vary it each time.

- - - -
TODD TAMANEND CLARK
Poet/Composer/Multi-Instrumentalist/Cultural Historian
The Monongahela River, Turtle Island
"Nova Psychedelia (1975-1985)"
http://www.anophelesrecords.com
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ttc4

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking

In rec.food.cooking TODD TAMANEND CLARK > wrote:
> You are correct, but the thing is that in the process
> of addressing that problem, they created an altogether
> new problem. Their new software conceals YOUR own
> sig in each following post within that same thread
> unless you vary it each time.

Even if you remove the your own signature from your own post
that you are quoting, such that the entire message only has
your signature once? If that is the case, that is a defect
on google's part.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.support.diabetes,rec.food.cooking
TODD TAMANEND CLARK

> The letter "J" commented:
> Even if you remove your own signature from your own post
> that you are quoting, such that the entire message only
> has your signature once?

Yep.

> If that is the case, that is a defect on Google's part.

Bingo!

And that's far from the only problem.

Google Beta truly sucks!

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,rec.food.cooking
MaЂk

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:20:03 -0600, notbob > Huffed
and Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:

>On 2005-11-11, TODD TAMANEND CLARK > wrote:
>>
>> Several months ago, Google began using new software
>> that hides quotes from previous posts in each subsequent
>> post; therefore, the posting signature gets hidden for
>> the rest of the thread.

>This due to all the inconsiderate jerks who ignore net etiquette and
>refuse to trim their posts (you know who you are!) and let hundreds of
>lines of text pile up, even when posting only 2-3 lines in reply.
>When added up, all these useless lines of text waste googles of
>storage space, which Google is providing at no cost to us! But, it
>costs them plenty and they are just doing what they can to reduce
>their overhead. Who can blame them?
>
>Please, trim your posts. Thank you.
>
>nb

and crossposting assholes

;::::;
;::::; :;
;:::::' :;
;:::::; ;.
,:::::' ; OOO
::::::; ; OOOOO
;:::::; ; OOOOOOOO
,;::::::; ;' / OOOOOOO
;:::::::::`. ,,,;. / / DOOOOOO
.';:::::::::::::::::;, / / DOOOO
,::::::;::::::;;;;::::;, / / DOOO
`::::::`'::::::;;;::::: ,#/ / DOOO
`:::::::`;::::::;;::: ;::# / DOOO
:`:::::::`;:::::::: ;::::# / DOO
:`:::::::`;:::::: ;::::::#/ DOO
:::`:::::::`;; ;:::::::::## OO
::::`:::::::`;::::::::;:::# OO
`:::::`::::::::::::;'`:;::# O
`:::::`::::::::;' / / `:#
кФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФП
ГAndrew Chung keeps my clients coming
РФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФФй

How to start each day with a positive outlook:

1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it "George W. Bush."
3. Send it to the trashbin.
4. Empty the trashbin.
5. Your PC will ask you, "Do you really want to get rid of George W.
Bush?"
6. Answer calmly, "yes," and press the mouse button firmly
7. Feel better...

/'Џ/)
/Џ /
/ /
/ДЏ /' '/ДЏЏ ЗИ
/'/ / / /Ј /Џ\
('( Д Д Џ/' ')
'\' \ _.ЗД
\ (
\ \
\ \

Psalm 2004

Bush is my shepherd, I shall be in want.
He maketh me lie down on park benches,
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my doubts about the Republican Party.
He leadeth me into the paths of unemployment for his cronies' sake.
Yea, though no weapons of mass destruction have been found, he maketh
me
continue to fear Evil.
His tax cuts for the rich and his deficit spending discomfort me.
He anointeth me with never-ending debt:
Verily my days of savings and assets are kaput.
Surely poverty and hard living shall follow me all the days of his
administration,
And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.

"Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is
the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a
simple matter to drag people along, whether it is a democracy, or a
fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist
dictatorship.Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to
the bidding
of the leaders.
This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them
they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of
patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in
every
country."

Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall
at the Nuremberg Trials After World War II

мм
млллллм
млллллллм
мммлллллллллллВА
ллллллллллллллллллллллллВА
ллллллллллллллллллллллллллВА
лллллллллллллллллллллллллллВА
мллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллВ
лллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллВА
лллллллллллллллллллпллллллллллллВА
ллллллВпппллллллллВА ппллллллллллВА
мллллллВА лллллллВА пллллллллллВА
лллллллВА лллллллВА плллллллллВА
ллллллВА лллллллВА плллллллллм
мллллллВ лллллллВА пллллллллВА
ллллллВА ллллллллВА пплллллллм
лллллВА ллллллллллВА пппллллВА
мллллВА млллллллллллВА ллллллм
ллллВА лллллллллллллВА ллллллВА
ллллВА мллллллллллллллллмВА лллллллВА
ллллВА ллллллллллллллллллллВВВВВАммлллллллллВА
лллллВВВВВААллллА пллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллВА
лллллллллллллп пллллллллллллллллллллллллллп
лллллллллллллВ плллллллллллллллллллллллмВА
ллллллллллллллммммлмммммлллллллллллллллллллллллВА
ппплллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллВА
ллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллВА
ллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллллВА
пплллллллппппплллллллллллллллллллллллВА
плллВА плллллллллллллллллллВА
пллВА ппллллллллллллллллВА
ллВА лллллллллллллллВА
ллВА лллллллллллллВА
ллВА лллллллллллллВА
лВА лллллллллллллВА
ллА ллллллллллВА
лллм млллллллллВА
ллллВА лллллллллВА
лллВА лллллллВА
пллВВА лллллллВА
лллВА мллллВА
ллВА лллллВА
ллВА ллллВА
ллВА мллллВА
ллВА ллллВА
ллВА ллллВА
ллВА лллллВА
ллВА ллллВА
ллВА мллллВА
ллВА мллллВА
ллВА млллВА
плллмлллллВА
АВВлллллВВА
АВВВВВВА

signatures added in honor of cross posting gits

Crock pot recipes Jay General Cooking 9 03-10-2008 10:37 PM
crock pot recipes Ria General Cooking 32 29-01-2006 12:07 PM
Crock Pot Recipes ? TODD TAMANEND CLARK General Cooking 23 11-11-2005 11:21 PM
Low Carb Crock Pot Recipes Kat Newsgroups General Cooking 12 14-03-2005 09:41 PM
summer crock pot recipes??? SPOONS General Cooking 4 11-06-2004 02:32 AM