FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Not mexican but OK (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/59489-not-mexican-but-ok.html)

Dimitri 20-04-2005 10:27 PM

Not mexican but OK

Several nights ago we made some Tostadas with some pork cooked in green
chili sauce along with some other stuff.

I had made some Pico De Gallo for the tostadas.

Last night I was sautéing a TJ'S package (20 Oz I think) of their whole
green beans. Well I hate to waste anything so I threw in the left-over Pico
De Gallo.

It turned out much better than expected.

Just thought I would share.

Dimitri

David Wright 21-04-2005 11:41 PM

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:27:16 GMT, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>Several nights ago we made some Tostadas with some pork cooked in green
>chili sauce along with some other stuff.

Yesterday I seasoned a pork butt with s&p and green chile from New
Mexico, and let it roast in a slow oven until it was shredded.
good stuff, as I'm sure you know.

We made tacos with ours, along with sliced avocados and Herdez salsa
verde. Also had some for breakfast this morning.

>I had made some Pico De Gallo for the tostadas.
>
>Last night I was sautéing a TJ'S package (20 Oz I think) of their whole
>green beans. Well I hate to waste anything so I threw in the left-over Pico
>De Gallo.
>
>It turned out much better than expected.
>
>Just thought I would share.

I'm glad you did.

David

Dimitri 21-04-2005 11:52 PM

"David Wright" > wrote in message

<snip>

>>It turned out much better than expected.
>>
>>Just thought I would share.

> I'm glad you did.
>
> David

Thanks,

Dimitri 21-04-2005 11:52 PM

"David Wright" > wrote in message

<snip>

>>It turned out much better than expected.
>>
>>Just thought I would share.

> I'm glad you did.
>
> David

Thanks,