David Wright

Default Ping: Linda

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:12:42 GMT, David Wright
> wrote:

>Hey, Linda,
>
>I'd like you to know that I appreciate what you did to get this group
>going and to try to keep it from being too frantic during the troubled
>times.
>
>I hope you're well and that you look into *your* newsgroup from time
>to time.
>
>David

I'll add to this ...

With love,

David
David Wright

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 19:12:42 GMT, David Wright
> wrote:

>Hey, Linda,
>
>I'd like you to know that I appreciate what you did to get this group
>going and to try to keep it from being too frantic during the troubled
>times.
>
>I hope you're well and that you look into *your* newsgroup from time
>to time.
>
>David

I'll add to this ...

With love,

David
Paul Covey

David,
If you are talking about Linda Gonzalez, I completely agree! Made her
red rice last night for a crowd, and it was loved as always. Please see
my response to myself on Jan. 11 at 12:21 a.m. I miss the old regulars
with great discussions - had trouble when I asked for a bean recipe and
all that was going on was a discussion about how to pronounce guacomole
which was fine, but went on to a pastrami wrap discussion. I'd love to
see good stuff back here again!
Paul

linda mccartney Mavis General Cooking 6 08-02-2010 07:52 PM
Linda's Banana Bread Carolyn Ranker Recipes (moderated) 0 09-03-2008 02:26 AM
Linda, where are you? Wayne Lundberg Mexican Cooking 26 20-09-2005 05:12 PM
Linda Dano's Bruschetta Duckie ® Recipes 0 04-06-2005 04:12 PM
Ping: Linda David Wright Mexican Cooking 1 13-01-2005 06:13 AM