Rolly

Default Doņa Martha makes Champurrado

The weather has cooled off, it's almost Christmas, so it's time for
champurrado -- Mexican hot chocolate. Champurrado is the traditional
drink to go with Christmas tamales. Here is Do=F1a Martha's champurrado
along with some suggested variations.

http://rollybrook.com/champurrado.htm

An aside: As usual, I spent some time on the internet researching for
this story. I was amazed, amused and appalled at the amount of
plagiarism I saw. It's one thing for a list of ingredients to be the
same in recipes on different sites, but copying word for word
descriptions is something else. Geee!