Hans-Marc Olsen

Default Mexican food produces deadly gases ! ! ! !

That's the problem.The food tastes good, but the gases coming out of
my asshole smell TERRIBLE!
Jim Davis

One might consider removing one's head from the source...

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote:

>That's the problem.The food tastes good, but the gases coming out of
>my asshole smell TERRIBLE!

Dimiri

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> That's the problem.The food tastes good, but the gases coming out of
> my asshole smell TERRIBLE!

Epazote!

Look it up.

Dimitri

Dimiri

"Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> That's the problem.The food tastes good, but the gases coming out of
> my asshole smell TERRIBLE!

Epazote!

Look it up.

Dimitri

Dan Abel

In article > , "Dimiri"
> wrote:

> "Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> > That's the problem.The food tastes good, but the gases coming out of
> > my asshole smell TERRIBLE!

> Epazote!

Two other solutions a

1. eat more beans
2. take some enzyme (Beano in the US)

The gas is caused by the incomplete digestion in the small intestine of
complex sugars in the beans. Your body cannot digest these complex
sugars, however, there are always bacteria in your intestines, and they
will break down the complex sugars into simple sugars, which the small
intestine will then absorb as a nutrient. If you don't eat beans very
often, then you won't have enough bacteria to break down all of the
complex sugars in time. When these complex sugars reach the large
intestine, the bacteria is still breaking them down. However, the large
intestine can only absorb water, not other nutrients. Thus, there will
soon be a lot of simple sugars in the large intestine, which bacteria will
feed upon, producing lots of gas. So, if you eat beans more often, then
you will have enough bacteria to completely digest the complex sugars
while they are still in the small intestine. Beano contains the same (or
similar) enzyme that breaks down the complex sugars into simple sugars.

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

Dan Abel

In article > , "Dimiri"
> wrote:

> "Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> > That's the problem.The food tastes good, but the gases coming out of
> > my asshole smell TERRIBLE!

> Epazote!

Two other solutions a

1. eat more beans
2. take some enzyme (Beano in the US)

The gas is caused by the incomplete digestion in the small intestine of
complex sugars in the beans. Your body cannot digest these complex
sugars, however, there are always bacteria in your intestines, and they
will break down the complex sugars into simple sugars, which the small
intestine will then absorb as a nutrient. If you don't eat beans very
often, then you won't have enough bacteria to break down all of the
complex sugars in time. When these complex sugars reach the large
intestine, the bacteria is still breaking them down. However, the large
intestine can only absorb water, not other nutrients. Thus, there will
soon be a lot of simple sugars in the large intestine, which bacteria will
feed upon, producing lots of gas. So, if you eat beans more often, then
you will have enough bacteria to completely digest the complex sugars
while they are still in the small intestine. Beano contains the same (or
similar) enzyme that breaks down the complex sugars into simple sugars.

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University
AIS

Dan Abel

In article > , "Dimiri"
> wrote:

> "Hans-Marc Olsen" > wrote in message
> > That's the problem.The food tastes good, but the gases coming out of
> > my asshole smell TERRIBLE!

> Epazote!

Two other solutions a

1. eat more beans
2. take some enzyme (Beano in the US)

The gas is caused by the incomplete digestion in the small intestine of
complex sugars in the beans. Your body cannot digest these complex
sugars, however, there are always bacteria in your intestines, and they
will break down the complex sugars into simple sugars, which the small
intestine will then absorb as a nutrient. If you don't eat beans very
often, then you won't have enough bacteria to break down all of the
complex sugars in time. When these complex sugars reach the large
intestine, the bacteria is still breaking them down. However, the large
intestine can only absorb water, not other nutrients. Thus, there will
soon be a lot of simple sugars in the large intestine, which bacteria will
feed upon, producing lots of gas. So, if you eat beans more often, then
you will have enough bacteria to completely digest the complex sugars
while they are still in the small intestine. Beano contains the same (or
similar) enzyme that breaks down the complex sugars into simple sugars.

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University
AIS

Art Sackett

In alt.food.mexican-cooking Dimiri > wrote:

> Epazote!

Sage also works well, but the line between best results and "I can
taste the sage in my beans!" is kinda narrow. And some females are
sensitive to the stuff and will start their menstrual periods a day or
two after eating too much (for them) sage.

--
Art Sackett,
Patron Saint of Drunken Fornication
BigDog

Hans-Marc Olsen wrote in alt.food.mexican-cooking

> That's the problem.The food tastes good, but the gases
> coming out of my asshole smell TERRIBLE!

"BWAAAAPP"

--
BigDog,
To E-mail me, you know what to do.

Peter Dy

Apparently, Hans-Marc is an "evil Nazi from Austria," at least he claimed
this recently over on sci.lang:

"Soon all you English-speaking losers have to speak German, because our
Fuehrer will be back next year !

Sieg
Heil!"http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&selm=e1cc8b8.0411150000.6573334f% 40posting.google.com

Peter