FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   PINTO BEAN FUDGE (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/433320-pinto-bean-fudge.html)

Col. Edmund Burke 30-04-2015 07:37 PM

PINTO BEAN FUDGE

Ima perusin' thru somma my cookbooks and came upon this recipe for Pinto
Bean Fudge. I'll not list it here, although I gots one thing of note to say
about it.

Pinto Bean Fudge looks like pinto beans, eaten, and coming out again.

Discuss............................

NEMO 30-04-2015 08:10 PM

PINTO BEAN FUDGE

On 4/30/2015 11:37 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> Ima perusin' thru somma my cookbooks and came upon this recipe for Pinto
> Bean Fudge. I'll not list it here, although I gots one thing of note to
> say about it.
>
> Pinto Bean Fudge looks like pinto beans, eaten, and coming out again.
>
> Discuss............................

That's the idea, Coloon...when they come out, refry them! LOLK

Col. Edmund Burke 30-04-2015 08:28 PM

PINTO BEAN FUDGE

"NEMO" > wrote in message
> On 4/30/2015 11:37 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
>> Ima perusin' thru somma my cookbooks and came upon this recipe for Pinto
>> Bean Fudge. I'll not list it here, although I gots one thing of note to
>> say about it.
>>
>> Pinto Bean Fudge looks like pinto beans, eaten, and coming out again.
>>
>> Discuss............................

> That's the idea, Coloon...when they come out, refry them! LOLK

Or--You could just swallow 'em as I shit 'em out?
What about that?

NEMO 30-04-2015 09:03 PM

PINTO BEAN FUDGE

On 4/30/2015 12:28 PM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
> "NEMO" > wrote in message
>> On 4/30/2015 11:37 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
>>> Ima perusin' thru somma my cookbooks and came upon this recipe for Pinto
>>> Bean Fudge. I'll not list it here, although I gots one thing of note to
>>> say about it.
>>>
>>> Pinto Bean Fudge looks like pinto beans, eaten, and coming out again.
>>>
>>> Discuss............................

>> That's the idea, Coloon...when they come out, refry them! LOLK

> Or--You could just swallow 'em as I shit 'em out?
> What about that?

Gosh, Coloon! Is that what YOU do??? LOLK

John Brown 09-07-2015 07:18 PM

PINTO BEAN FUDGE

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 12:28:49 -0700, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:

> "NEMO" > wrote in message
>> On 4/30/2015 11:37 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
>>> Ima perusin' thru somma my cookbooks and came upon this recipe for
>>> Pinto Bean Fudge. I'll not list it here, although I gots one thing of
>>> note to say about it.
>>>
>>> Pinto Bean Fudge looks like pinto beans, eaten, and coming out again.

>> That's the idea, Coloon...when they come out, refry them! LOLK

> Or--You could just swallow 'em as I shit 'em out?
> What about that?

It seems I've seen your monkey ass before...

--
Reality: Imagination's Joke