FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   I have a dream.. (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/403013-i-have-dream.html)

Peter Lucas (SAS RET) 05-12-2010 10:01 PM

I have a dream..

Q: What is the American dream?
A: All the BLACKS go back to Africa with a Jew under each arm!

Liten UP and LMAO!! :-)))))))))))
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane
Australia

sticking it to ''Politcal Correctness'' since 2008

whats the difference between londoners and smarties? Smarties dont
melt in the tube!

beenpandy 12-02-2011 11:37 AM

Dear me. Miss I myself am a Muslim and many people have a bad image of Islam. Now apprently what the dream means is that probably you and your friends will face a problem or barrier of somesort from another person (assuming he's Muslim).

StuartRobin 18-02-2011 12:33 PM

WardSmall 23-02-2011 10:26 AM

I had a dream last night that I was trying to hang myself. While I was hanging I heard someone walk into the room (I don't know who it was) and I was hoping that they would save me.

Carlos Lima 19-04-2011 06:34 PM

Maybe you guys should find something more productive to do than spamming this bullshit on a cooking forum for Mexican food, yea?