FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Classic Tomato Salsa Recipe (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/401364-classic-tomato-salsa-recipe.html)

Mr. Master 14-10-2010 06:26 PM

Classic Tomato Salsa Recipe

This is a classic tomato salsa recipe that can be made as is, or
modified for any palate. Simple and satisfying.

http://www.gatehousegourmet.com/2010...-salsa-recipe/

--
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/ The Sushi FAQ
HTTP://www.sushifaq.com/sushiotaku/ The Sushi Otaku Blog

beenpandy 12-02-2011 11:45 AM

In electric fry pan or crock pot, mix hamburger, green chilies, garlic salt, chili powder and worcestershire sauce. Gradually add cubed cheese, mixing frequently while melting.

StuartRobin 18-02-2011 12:30 PM

I have never heard "cans" used as a measurement especially for flour. My guess is they are talking about something the approximately size of two Campbell's soup tins.