Old 23-09-2004, 06:21 AM
Auntie Em

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:37:05 GMT, Mitch wrote:

What part of Missouri
Ther are many places to buy there
Mitch

Branson.

I know there is a Mexican Grocery in Springfield, but I don't get up
there very often. There is also something in Arkansas (Berryville?)
but that is not terribly convenient either. In both cases, it's
around 40 miles each way.

Em
Be careful what you wish for....

Old 23-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Mitch

Well you are right about that part of the state
not many places for mexican food there
Sorry not much help
Mitch

Old 26-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Frogleg

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 04:50:52 -0500, Auntie Em
wrote:

Soon we will be leaving Colorado to go back home to Missouri and I am
concerned because I cannot buy any mexican food supplies there. I am
especially worried about pozole.

Do any of you know an on-line source to purchase the ingredients the
hominy corn in particular?

Have you looked for canned hominy in the regular ol' canned veg
section? It's fairly universal and used in southern cooking, too.
Old 07-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Chef R. W. Miller

http://www.mexgrocer.com/mex-grocer/brand-juanita-s.html?engine=adwords!856&keyword=%28pozole%29
"Auntie Em" wrote in message
Soon we will be leaving Colorado to go back home to Missouri and I am
concerned because I cannot buy any mexican food supplies there. I am
especially worried about pozole.

Do any of you know an on-line source to purchase the ingredients the
hominy corn in particular?

No, I can't take a supply back with me, unfortunately, space is
limited.

THanks

Em
Be careful what you wish for....