FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   please help, Research survey on food and health for my dissertation (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/32400-please-help-research-survey.html)

Tj 23-08-2004 11:57 PM

please help, Research survey on food and health for my dissertation

Hey All

I need your help, I am writing a dissertation on consumer expectations
in food and health and would like you to fill in an online survey.
This takes about 5-10 minutes and is very standard in its usage.

This will help us understand what we hypothosise to be a change in
consumer demands based on the changes brought about by low-carb diets
among other issues such as the social responsibility of both the
consumer and producers of food.

Many thanks for you help

Tj

http://food.rrissey.com