Chula

Default How to pour Cazadores tequila?

I have some Cazadores with a plastic insert in the neck of the bottle
which obstructs the flow. What do I need to do in order to pour a
drink without smashing the bottle?
Wayne Lundberg

just shake it a bit.... or do what I do; pry off the plastic cap with a
screwdriver or knife and toss it in the trash. Then pour to your heart's
content.

"Chula" > wrote in message
om...
> I have some Cazadores with a plastic insert in the neck of the bottle
> which obstructs the flow. What do I need to do in order to pour a
> drink without smashing the bottle?

Wayne Lundberg

just shake it a bit.... or do what I do; pry off the plastic cap with a
screwdriver or knife and toss it in the trash. Then pour to your heart's
content.

om...