mårk

Default Panbazo?

Had my first one yesterday. Mexico City style. Fantastic.

Anyone have a good recipe?

Thanks!
--
Regards,
Mark

Jeff Russell

Please explain what it is.
Thanks.

"mårk" > wrote in message
om...
> Had my first one yesterday. Mexico City style. Fantastic.
>
> Anyone have a good recipe?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Regards,
> Mark

Jeff Russell

Please explain what it is.
Thanks.

"mårk" > wrote in message
om...
> Had my first one yesterday. Mexico City style. Fantastic.
>
> Anyone have a good recipe?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Regards,
> Mark

mårk

"Jeff Russell" > wrote in message
> Please explain what it is.
> Thanks.

Sort of a torta with chorizo, potatoes, lettuce, cheese, crema, and salsa
dipped in enchilada sauce and grilled.

I suppose I could figure it out "trial&error" style. Just hoping someone can
take my hand and lead me back to heaven. The one I had was made by a
friend's newly divorced mother-in-law and it seems she's interested in
sharing more than cuisine with me. Not a comfortable situation for a married
guy!

Regards,
Mark

mårk

"Jeff Russell" > wrote in message
> Please explain what it is.
> Thanks.

Sort of a torta with chorizo, potatoes, lettuce, cheese, crema, and salsa
dipped in enchilada sauce and grilled.

I suppose I could figure it out "trial&error" style. Just hoping someone can
take my hand and lead me back to heaven. The one I had was made by a
friend's newly divorced mother-in-law and it seems she's interested in
sharing more than cuisine with me. Not a comfortable situation for a married
guy!

Regards,
Mark

Jeff Russell

Thanks. Sounds great, uh, the food part that is.

"mårk" > wrote in message
om...
> "Jeff Russell" > wrote in message
> > Please explain what it is.
> > Thanks.
> >

> Sort of a torta with chorizo, potatoes, lettuce, cheese, crema, and salsa
> dipped in enchilada sauce and grilled.
>
> I suppose I could figure it out "trial&error" style. Just hoping someone

can
> take my hand and lead me back to heaven. The one I had was made by a
> friend's newly divorced mother-in-law and it seems she's interested in
> sharing more than cuisine with me. Not a comfortable situation for a

married
> guy!
>
> Regards,
> Mark

lgo

"Jeff Russell" > wrote in

> Thanks. Sounds great, uh, the food part that is.
>
> "mårk" > wrote in message
> om...
>> "Jeff Russell" > wrote in message
>> > Please explain what it is.
>> > Thanks.
>> >

>> Sort of a torta with chorizo, potatoes, lettuce, cheese, crema, and
>> salsa dipped in enchilada sauce and grilled.
>>
>> I suppose I could figure it out "trial&error" style. Just hoping
>> someone

> can
>> take my hand and lead me back to heaven. The one I had was made by a
>> friend's newly divorced mother-in-law and it seems she's interested
>> in sharing more than cuisine with me. Not a comfortable situation for

> married
>> guy!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mark

I think the correct spelling would be pambazo. Here is a recipe.

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/recip...apambazos.html
Irv

>>> Sort of a torta with chorizo, potatoes, lettuce, cheese, crema, and
>>> salsa dipped in enchilada sauce and grilled.
>>>
>>> I suppose I could figure it out "trial&error" style. Just hoping
>>> someone

>> can
>>> take my hand and lead me back to heaven. The one I had was made by a
>>> friend's newly divorced mother-in-law and it seems she's interested
>>> in sharing more than cuisine with me. Not a comfortable situation for

>> married
>>> guy!

> I think the correct spelling would be pambazo. Here is a recipe.
>
> http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/recip...apambazos.html

Sounds yummy. Now, could someone post a picture of the mother-in-law?

Thurman

Irv wrote:

>>I think the correct spelling would be pambazo. Here is a recipe.
>>http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/recip...apambazos.html

> Sounds yummy. Now, could someone post a picture of the mother-in-law?

Was she the one that said "Don't cut the cheese!"?

Thurman