FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   MICROWAVE quick recipes (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/177210-microwave-quick-recipes.html)

potofnoodels 23-09-2009 09:31 PM

MICROWAVE quick recipes

Hi everyone,

I am looking for microwave quick recipes of Mexican food. What i need is recipes involving less ingredients, less cooking time, but healthy and tasty ones.

I want to compile a collection of tasty meals for the microwave, because a friend of mine uses it all the time (he does not have an oven) and I think this is not too healthy. But he swears on it and always does instand food like packet soup or something.

so i am compiling recipes for him, he like Mexican food...
Help me by providing and sharing recipes with me.