Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Koshur Saal- Kashmiri Cuisine recipe book

Koshur Saal a Traditional, Quick and Easy Kashmiri Cuisine recipe book
With 184 recipes and over 280 full color illustrations by Ms.
Chandramukhi Ganju released.
http://www.shehjar.com/list/95/869/1.html

Living as we do in a multi-cultural world, nowhere are the pleasures
that it brings more obvious than at the table, when we enjoy a feast
of complex flavors and simple preparations. The book in your hands
exactly does that. It tells you about the tasty and aromatic cuisines
of Kashmir, the northern-most State of India, famous for its
incredible range of culinary delights, guaranteeing a veritable
experience to the gourmet. It also gives alternatives to deep frying
of some of the recipes. The preparation of Kashmiri food in an
efficient, healthy way can be just fun. It would hardly take you 10 to
25 minutes to cook a delicious meal, whose tempting, hot, spicy taste
lends it a peculiar quality of its own and distinguishes it from the
culinary arts of rest of India and the world at large. In addition,
the book delineates not only the health benefits of foods we eat
everyday but also provides the religious and cultural significance
associated with the traditional Kashmiri food.

http://www.shehjar.com/page/menu_5/4551.html