Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.politics.immigration,alt.food.mexican-cooking
€ is offline

Default Yummy!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...BV-kgD99MU0S01

Police: Woman accused of killing newborn ate brain

SAN ANTONIO — San Antonio police say a woman accused of beheading her
3 1/2-week-old infant son used a knife and two swords in the attack
and ate some of the child's body parts.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told reporters Monday that
Otty Sanchez's attack on her son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez, was
"too heinous" to fully discuss.

But he says Sanchez ate part of the newborn's brain and bit off three
of his toes before stabbing herself twice.

Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to
her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the Devil's request.

Sanchez is charged with capital murder and is being held on $1 million
bail. She is recovering from her wounds at a hospital.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further
information. AP's earlier story is below.

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — A Texas woman accused of decapitating her 3 1/2-
week-old son has been charged with capital murder and is being held on
$1 million bail.

Otty Sanchez has not appeared in court or been arraigned on the
charges.

Police say officers were called to the 33-year-old Sanchez's home in
San Antonio early Sunday and found her sitting on her couch screaming
that she had killed her son at the devil's request. They found the
mutilated body of Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez in a bedroom. Two
other children were found unharmed in the home.

Investigators removed a sword, machete and knife from the home.

Sanchez was hospitalized with self-inflicted stab wounds to her chest
and stomach. Investigators don't believe the wounds are life-
threatening.

Baby Beheaded; Mom Tries To Kill Self

Otty Sanchez Charged With Capital Murder
Jennifer Dodd, KSAT 12 News Reporter

POSTED: Sunday, July 26, 2009
UPDATED: 10:46 am CDT July 27, 2009
SAN ANTONIO -- A 33-year-old woman decapitated her newborn son and
then tried to kill herself with a kitchen knife, police said Sunday.

According to a police report, when officers arrived at a home at 351
Wayside Drive at 4:41 a.m. Sunday, they found the mother, Otty
Sanchez, sitting on a couch screaming, "I killed my baby! I want to
die!"

Officers then found Sanchez's newborn son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz
Sanchez, lying on a bed in a back bedroom.

"The baby had been decapitated," said police spokesman Officer Joe
Rios.

Sanchez told officers that the devil made her kill her child, the
report stated.

"That leads us to believe she was experiencing some type of mental
crisis when this incident happened," Rios said.

A kitchen knife and a sword were found near the baby's body, the
report stated.

Eliane Colchin, a neighbor who gave Sanchez a crib for her baby a few
months ago, was devastated by the news.

"When I heard that, I couldn't stand it. I just cried, you know,"
Colchin said.

Sanchez, who had self-inflicted stab wounds, was taken to University
Hospital, where she will undergo a psychiatric evaluation.

She was charged by proxy with capital murder.

Posted to rec.motorcycles,alt.politics.immigration,alt.food.mexican-cooking

"€" > wrote in message
>http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...BV-kgD99MU0S01
>
>Police: Woman accused of killing newborn ate brain
>
>SAN ANTONIO — San Antonio police say a woman accused of beheading her
>3 1/2-week-old infant son used a knife and two swords in the attack
>and ate some of the child's body parts.

>"That leads us to believe she was experiencing some type of mental
>crisis when this incident happened," Rios said.

Sometimes professional police officers amaze me when they just throw out
those hunches that show the training and experience they've had makes a
difference.

Mental illness? Wow! What an inductive leap!

Datesfat

Yummy!! Chemo the Clown General Cooking 2 08-10-2010 04:25 PM
Something Yummy Brawny General Cooking 6 06-01-2010 06:41 PM
YUMMY ROSE NO NAME General Cooking 0 04-05-2009 08:26 PM
Yummy Dick Adams Sourdough 0 16-11-2005 02:38 PM
Yummy; T General Cooking 7 07-08-2004 11:14 PM