Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Two Shrimp Dishes

Good Friday turned out to be a really good Friday at Adriana's house
as she made two shrimp dishes -- Camarónes del Dialbo (deviled shrimp)
and Camarónes Mojo de Ajo (garlic shrimp).

http://rollybrook.com/ar-shrimp.htm
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Great recipes Rolly. I am going to try both of them. The Camarones
Moho de Aho is my favoirte meal to order when I go to a Mexican
restaurant. I have never had it with battered shrimp. Sure does sound
good.