Old 06-04-2009, 09:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.food-cooking,alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Adventures in Mexican cooking by Ortho

Does anyone have this cookbook? Mine was lost during moving and I need a
recipe. I would appreciate it if someone could pass on a recipe for me.
Thank you.

Old 12-04-2009, 01:54 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

mack the knife wrote:
Does anyone have this cookbook? Mine was lost during moving and I need a
recipe. I would appreciate it if someone could pass on a recipe for me.
Thank you.

Adventures in Mexican Cooking, Ortho Books, a Chevron Chemical Company.

I have a copy. Despite the unusual company affiliation for a cookbook,
I consider it a fairly reliable source of authentic Mexican recipe and
preparation methods. It was published in 1978 and I'd guess copyright
protection might still apply. Send me a valid email address along with
your recipe request and I'll reply via personal email.

Rich
Old 14-04-2009, 09:12 AM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Rich" wrote in message
mack the knife wrote:
Does anyone have this cookbook? Mine was lost during moving and I need a
recipe. I would appreciate it if someone could pass on a recipe for me.
Thank you.

Adventures in Mexican Cooking, Ortho Books, a Chevron Chemical Company.

I have a copy. Despite the unusual company affiliation for a cookbook, I
consider it a fairly reliable source of authentic Mexican recipe and
preparation methods. It was published in 1978 and I'd guess copyright
protection might still apply. Send me a valid email address along with
your recipe request and I'll reply via personal email.

Rich

Damn I would big time want that cookbook! even if you weren't pulling my
leg

Old 14-04-2009, 08:44 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Mike wrote:
"Rich" wrote in message
mack the knife wrote:
Does anyone have this cookbook? Mine was lost during moving and I need a
recipe. I would appreciate it if someone could pass on a recipe for me.
Thank you.

Adventures in Mexican Cooking, Ortho Books, a Chevron Chemical Company.

I have a copy. Despite the unusual company affiliation for a cookbook, I
consider it a fairly reliable source of authentic Mexican recipe and
preparation methods. It was published in 1978 and I'd guess copyright
protection might still apply. Send me a valid email address along with
your recipe request and I'll reply via personal email.

Rich

Damn I would big time want that cookbook! even if you weren't pulling my
leg

My copy isn't for sale, but I've seen copies for sale on amazon.com.
Google it.

Rich