Posted to fj.kanji,alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default My asshole is exploding because of Mexican food!!!

I have heavy flatulence right now, I can't stop
farting because of Mexican food.

What can I do now??? Will my ass explode???

Posted to fj.kanji,alt.food.mexican-cooking

Have A Dick shoved up your ass it feels so dam good
"Harald Gentexeater" > wrote in message
>I have heavy flatulence right now, I can't stop
> farting because of Mexican food.
>
> What can I do now??? Will my ass explode???

Posted to fj.kanji,alt.food.mexican-cooking
? ? is offline

On Mar 17, 9:42�pm, Harald Gentexeater > wrote:
> I have heavy flatulence right now, I can't stop
> farting because of Mexican food.
>
> What can I do now??? Will my ass explode???

Methane burns with a blue flame if you hold a lit match behind you.
Member

]

lol how did it happen? eat too much ?
impressed that mexican food is delicious:P
Marriage is a romance like ally mcbeal dvd
in which the hero dies in the first chapter bones dvd never come back!