FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   My asshole is exploding because of Mexican food!!! (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/169693-my-asshole-exploding-because.html)

Harald Gentexeater 18-03-2009 04:42 AM

My asshole is exploding because of Mexican food!!!

I have heavy flatulence right now, I can't stop
farting because of Mexican food.

What can I do now??? Will my ass explode???

huck 18-03-2009 02:27 PM

My asshole is exploding because of Mexican food!!!

Have A Dick shoved up your ass it feels so dam good

? 18-03-2009 03:50 PM

On Mar 17, 9:42�pm, Harald Gentexeater > wrote:
> I have heavy flatulence right now, I can't stop
> farting because of Mexican food.
>
> What can I do now??? Will my ass explode???

Methane burns with a blue flame if you hold a lit match behind you.

butterflygirl 08-05-2009 07:19 AM

]

lol how did it happen? eat too much ?
impressed that mexican food is delicious:P