Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.cooking.chefs

Default How to cook a Mexican???

I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.

Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.cooking.chefs
~ ~ is offline

On Dec 26, 11:01�am, Gene Stonerly > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

Proceed as if cooking barbacoa in an earth oven lined with red hot
stones.

Wrap your Mexican meat in banana leaves and place the package(s) on
the hot stones.

Pour water over the stones and quickly cover your earth oven with
brush and leaves and seal it with dirt.

Leave the meat to steam all day, then uncover it, open the packages
and enjoy tender juicy Mexican meat.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.cooking.chefs

On Dec 26, 1:01*pm, Gene Stonerly > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

What kind of dish do you want? Pozole? Barbacoa? Maybe just tamales
or gorditas? You'll need a lot of MSG -- Mexicans are usually pretty
tough.

Asians are a lot more tender. Englishmen tend to have a gamy taste --
too much tea. If your doing a Frenchman, you certainly would not want
to add any garlic; they come well seasoned with that. Just as you
would not need to add wire to a dish made from an Italian. If you do
a Mexican, you won't need to add any chiles; in fact, the dish may be
too hot for your taste anyway. Mexican men are especially hot. But I
guess that's why you are interested in eating one.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

I cook mine in a slow cooker with some Adobo seasoning and a can of
green chilies... I think the other person may be right about using MSG.
It can turn out tough...
Buena apetita, y'all!!

CN

http://community.webtv.net/CATHYM55/ComeandvisitCathys

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.cooking.chefs

Gene Stonerly wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

You should go he
http://www.askamexican.net/

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.cooking.chefs

On 2008-12-26 13:01:49 -0600, Gene Stonerly > said:

> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

Gee where you going to find one????????