FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   How to cook a Mexican??? (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/166009-how-cook-mexican.html)

Gene Stonerly 26-12-2008 07:01 PM

How to cook a Mexican???

I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.

Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

~ 26-12-2008 08:25 PM

How to cook a Mexican???

On Dec 26, 11:01�am, Gene Stonerly > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

Proceed as if cooking barbacoa in an earth oven lined with red hot
stones.

Wrap your Mexican meat in banana leaves and place the package(s) on
the hot stones.

Pour water over the stones and quickly cover your earth oven with
brush and leaves and seal it with dirt.

Leave the meat to steam all day, then uncover it, open the packages
and enjoy tender juicy Mexican meat.

Rolly 26-12-2008 08:26 PM

How to cook a Mexican???

On Dec 26, 1:01*pm, Gene Stonerly > wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

What kind of dish do you want? Pozole? Barbacoa? Maybe just tamales
or gorditas? You'll need a lot of MSG -- Mexicans are usually pretty
tough.

Asians are a lot more tender. Englishmen tend to have a gamy taste --
too much tea. If your doing a Frenchman, you certainly would not want
to add any garlic; they come well seasoned with that. Just as you
would not need to add wire to a dish made from an Italian. If you do
a Mexican, you won't need to add any chiles; in fact, the dish may be
too hot for your taste anyway. Mexican men are especially hot. But I
guess that's why you are interested in eating one.

Cathy N 26-12-2008 11:04 PM

How to cook a Mexican???

I cook mine in a slow cooker with some Adobo seasoning and a can of
green chilies... I think the other person may be right about using MSG.
It can turn out tough...
Buena apetita, y'all!!

CN

http://community.webtv.net/CATHYM55/ComeandvisitCathys

Frank Mancuso[_4_] 27-12-2008 02:21 AM

How to cook a Mexican???

Gene Stonerly wrote:
> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

You should go he
http://www.askamexican.net/

Chemiker 03-01-2009 07:28 PM

How to cook a Mexican???

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:04:52 -0600, (Cathy N)
wrote:

>I cook mine in a slow cooker with some Adobo seasoning and a can of
>green chilies... I think the other person may be right about using MSG.
>It can turn out tough...
>Buena apetita, y'all!!
>
>CN

For shame, giving this newbie bad info....

You don't use MSG (Accent), you use Adolph's
Meat Tenderizer, or marinate in pineapple,
papaya. or maybe sour lemon (think escabeche).

Alex

Lee Murphy 14-03-2009 08:11 PM

How to cook a Mexican???

On 2008-12-26 13:01:49 -0600, Gene Stonerly > said:

> I'm a cannibal and I`m looking for recipes.
>
> Can you tell me how to cook a Mexican???

Gee where you going to find one????????