FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Christmas Eve in Lerdo (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/165939-christmas-eve-lerdo.html)

Rolly 25-12-2008 06:06 AM

Christmas Eve in Lerdo

11:00 PM on Christmas Eve. Fireworks and gun fire all around town. I'm
so full of tamales, cookies and candy that I'm sure to be sick before
the night is over. Oh well, it's Christmas -- the season to be
gluttonous. I hope you are properly stuffed, too.

Merry Christmas and happy Alka-Seltzer to all from my Lerdo gang --
the families of my cooking partners Doņa Martha and Adriana, my
English students who brought me too much cookies and candy, and me who
gleefully ate them.

Burp

Rolly

gunner 25-12-2008 04:40 PM

Christmas Eve in Lerdo

"Rolly" > wrote in message
11:00 PM on Christmas Eve. Fireworks and gun fire all around town. I'm
so full of tamales, cookies and candy that I'm sure to be sick before
the night is over. Oh well, it's Christmas -- the season to be
gluttonous. I hope you are properly stuffed, too.

Merry Christmas and happy Alka-Seltzer to all from my Lerdo gang --
the families of my cooking partners Doņa Martha and Adriana, my
English students who brought me too much cookies and candy, and me who
gleefully ate them.

Burp

Rolly

Merry Christmas to you and all your extended family Rolly.

And to all the AFMC folks a joyous holiday season to you also.

de