Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Where's Rolly?

Wondering if his adopted family ever makes Albondigas Soup and
wondering if they use mint or cilantro?

It's cold and I'm in an Albondigas Soup mood. I'm actually wishing
son's first wife was still around to make some. She was a royal pain
in the rear end, but oh man that girl could cook! I've tried to
duplicate her soup, but it's never the same (she used cilantro).

Recipes are welcomed!

Mae West
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

I'm still around. I have another cooking session scheduled for 23 Dec
with Adriana. I think she will be doing Barbacoa. More photo shoots
are planned for early January, before school starts. I'm trying to
line up a photo visit to a Mon and Pop cheese factory here in Lerdo.

Merry Christmas

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:20:07 -0800 (PST), Rolly
> wrote:

>I'm still around. I have another cooking session scheduled for 23 Dec
>with Adriana. I think she will be doing Barbacoa. More photo shoots
>are planned for early January, before school starts. I'm trying to
>line up a photo visit to a Mon and Pop cheese factory here in Lerdo.

Yea! I love your website.

>Merry Christmas

You too!

Mae West