FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   It's meatball time (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/162692-its-meatball-time.html)

Rolly 13-10-2008 05:10 PM

It's meatball time

Albóndigas con Crema = Meatballs in a cream sauce. Another visit to
Adriana's kitchen.

http://rollybrook.com/ar-meatballs.htm

Rolly

.[_3_] 14-10-2008 12:50 AM

It's meatball time

On Oct 13, 9:10�am, Rolly > wrote:
> Alb�ndigas con Crema = Meatballs in a cream sauce.
> http://rollybrook.com/ar-meatballs.htm

If you omit the chipotle peppers, don't you basically have Swedish
meatballs there?

gunner 14-10-2008 09:32 PM

It's meatball time

>"Rolly" > wrote in message

Albóndigas con Crema = Meatballs in a cream sauce. Another visit to
Adriana's kitchen.

http://rollybrook.com/ar-meatballs.htm

>Rolly

Looks good Rolly! Pass on our compliments to Adriana.
I would be interested to know if she has a recipe for an epazote sauce or
any recipe for herb sauces she may use for that matter?

a side note: One variation in some of my recipe notes is meatballs made with
chorizo fresco and a cilantro and/or a poblano cream sauce.

Nanzi 19-10-2008 04:02 PM

It's meatball time

On Oct 13, 7:50*pm, "." > wrote:
> On Oct 13, 9:10 am, Rolly > wrote:
>
> > Alb ndigas con Crema = Meatballs in a cream sauce.
> >http://rollybrook.com/ar-meatballs.htm

> If you omit the chipotle peppers, don't you basically have Swedish
> meatballs there?

The Swedish meatballs recipe from my MIL has nutmeg and cinnamon as
seasonings - makes them slightly sweet, but I'm thinking some kind of
heat with them would be great too. Will try it and report back.
Nanzi

Rhonda[_1_] 22-10-2008 01:56 AM

It's meatball time

Thanks Rolly. Good to see you posting again.