Old 05-06-2008, 07:27 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default OT - Copper Canyon adventure

We got back Sunday, probably the best vacation we have ever enjoyed. Cost
about as much as a Carnival Cruise of same duration, but so much more
exciting, colorful and challenging!

http://docs.google.com/Presentation?...3sq9qhcd&hl=en

Let me know if the file does not show up after a few minutes. It takes
forever to load and I will be putting it up in another site if people have
trouble with the Google.doc version.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:51 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

We got back Sunday, probably the best vacation we have ever enjoyed. Cost
about as much as a Carnival Cruise of same duration, but so much more
exciting, colorful and challenging!

http://docs.google.com/Presentation?...3sq9qhcd&hl=en

Let me know if the file does not show up after a few minutes. It takes
forever to load and I will be putting it up in another site if people have
trouble with the Google.doc version.

Great Pics.

Thanks for sharing

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Old 05-06-2008, 08:44 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Dimitri" wrote in message

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

We got back Sunday, probably the best vacation we have ever enjoyed.
Cost about as much as a Carnival Cruise of same duration, but so much
more exciting, colorful and challenging!

http://docs.google.com/Presentation?...3sq9qhcd&hl=en

Let me know if the file does not show up after a few minutes. It takes
forever to load and I will be putting it up in another site if people
have trouble with the Google.doc version.

Great Pics.

Thanks for sharing

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

You can always try ofoto (Kodak) they'll hold an address book for sharing.

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Old 05-06-2008, 09:21 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message
Tks.... but I want to put some words to the pix.

You can do a little of that however you can also edit, crop, & color correct
online. You can enter a small amount of copy not a lot.

Is that you peeling the Chilies?

Dimitri

Old 06-06-2008, 04:36 PM posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gracias!

"That Rich" wrote in message
On Thu, 05 Jun 2008 18:27:37 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
wrote:

We got back Sunday, probably the best vacation we have ever enjoyed. Cost
about as much as a Carnival Cruise of same duration, but so much more
exciting, colorful and challenging!

http://docs.google.com/Presentation?...3sq9qhcd&hl=en

Let me know if the file does not show up after a few minutes. It takes
forever to load and I will be putting it up in another site if people have
trouble with the Google.doc version.

Fabulous set Wayne.
Looks like a fun and informative trip.

Welcome back.