Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default OT - Copper Canyon adventure

We got back Sunday, probably the best vacation we have ever enjoyed. Cost
about as much as a Carnival Cruise of same duration, but so much more
exciting, colorful and challenging!

http://docs.google.com/Presentation?...3sq9qhcd&hl=en

Let me know if the file does not show up after a few minutes. It takes
forever to load and I will be putting it up in another site if people have
trouble with the Google.doc version.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message

> We got back Sunday, probably the best vacation we have ever enjoyed. Cost
> about as much as a Carnival Cruise of same duration, but so much more
> exciting, colorful and challenging!
>
> http://docs.google.com/Presentation?...3sq9qhcd&hl=en
>
> Let me know if the file does not show up after a few minutes. It takes
> forever to load and I will be putting it up in another site if people have
> trouble with the Google.doc version.

Great Pics.

Thanks for sharing

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Thanks! Others have had trouble with the Googles.Doc thing. It's good to
learn it works.

"Dimitri" > wrote in message

> "Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
>>
>> We got back Sunday, probably the best vacation we have ever enjoyed. Cost
>> about as much as a Carnival Cruise of same duration, but so much more
>> exciting, colorful and challenging!
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/Presentation?...3sq9qhcd&hl=en
>>
>> Let me know if the file does not show up after a few minutes. It takes
>> forever to load and I will be putting it up in another site if people
>> have trouble with the Google.doc version.

> Great Pics.
>
> Thanks for sharing
>

> --
> Old Scoundrel
>
> (AKA Dimitri)

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
> Thanks! Others have had trouble with the Googles.Doc thing. It's good to
> learn it works.
>

> "Dimitri" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> We got back Sunday, probably the best vacation we have ever enjoyed.
>>> Cost about as much as a Carnival Cruise of same duration, but so much
>>> more exciting, colorful and challenging!
>>>
>>> http://docs.google.com/Presentation?...3sq9qhcd&hl=en
>>>
>>> Let me know if the file does not show up after a few minutes. It takes
>>> forever to load and I will be putting it up in another site if people
>>> have trouble with the Google.doc version.

>> Great Pics.
>>
>> Thanks for sharing
>>

>> --
>> Old Scoundrel
>>
>> (AKA Dimitri)

You can always try ofoto (Kodak) they'll hold an address book for sharing.

--
Old Scoundrel

(AKA Dimitri)

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Tks.... but I want to put some words to the pix.

"Dimitri" > wrote in message

> "Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
>> Thanks! Others have had trouble with the Googles.Doc thing. It's good to
>> learn it works.

>>> Great Pics.
>>>
>>> Thanks for sharing
>>>

>>> --
>>> Old Scoundrel
>>>
>>> (AKA Dimitri)

> You can always try ofoto (Kodak) they'll hold an address book for sharing.
>

> --
> Old Scoundrel
>
> (AKA Dimitri)

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
> Tks.... but I want to put some words to the pix.

You can do a little of that however you can also edit, crop, & color correct
online. You can enter a small amount of copy not a lot.

Is that you peeling the Chilies?

Dimitri

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Yep, that's me de-seeding the chile ancho for the Camaron al Ajo. Fun!

"Dimitri" > wrote in message

> "Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
>> Tks.... but I want to put some words to the pix.

> You can do a little of that however you can also edit, crop, & color
> correct online. You can enter a small amount of copy not a lot.
>
> Is that you peeling the Chilies?
>
> Dimitri

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Gracias!