Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default Salsa Roja

Super Wal-Mart Stores have "Great Value" (their own brand) Salsa Roja in
large cans. I use it right out of the can. The problem is - they run out
of it fast...
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
~ ~ is offline

On May 5, 4:43�am, darkbeer > wrote:
> Super Wal-Mart Stores have "Great Value" (their own brand) Salsa Roja in
> large cans. �I use it right out of the can. �The problem is - they run out
> of it fast...

If you use a lot of any item, and the price is right, stock up on it.
Then the store will order more of that item, because it seems to be
"flying off the shelf".

Also, it just might be that customers who recognize value are hoarding
certain canned goods.

When the 99 Cents Only store sells canned tuna at half price, I buy 24
or 48 cans at a time.

I feed it to my cats when they get finicky about eating their pet
food.

An older lady in the 99 Cents Only store watched me loading up my
shopping cart with tuna and told her husband that she wanted to buy a
can of tuna, if I left any for other customers...

Salsa Dimitri General Cooking 31 31-08-2009 07:40 PM
Pico de Gallo, AKA Salsa Cruda, AKA Salsa Mexicana de Mexican Cooking 0 10-06-2006 04:13 PM
The corollary: What makes salsa salsa? Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 3 11-08-2005 05:43 PM
Enchiladas Salsa Roja The Ranger Mexican Cooking 0 18-02-2004 04:50 PM
Salsa Roja Rich McCormack Mexican Cooking 4 17-11-2003 03:58 PM