FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   Mancha Mantel -- something new to me from Adriana's kitchen (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/154917-mancha-mantel-something-new.html)

Rolly Brook 02-05-2008 10:52 PM

Mancha Mantel -- something new to me from Adriana's kitchen

Today's cooking story from Adriana's kitchen is mancha mantel. It's
pork, chicken and fruit in a chile colorado salsa with nuts. Mighty
fine eating.

http://rollybrook.com/ar-manchal.htm

This may be the last cooking show of the season. It's getting too hot
for me in the kitchen. We'll be back when the fall breezes blow. For
your summer viewing pleasure, you can enjoy reruns at your leisure;
there are 54 of them to choose from at http://rollybrook.com/kitchen.htm.

~ 02-05-2008 11:35 PM

On May 2, 2:52�pm, Rolly Brook > wrote:
> Today's cooking story from Adriana's kitchen is mancha mantel. It's
> pork, chicken and fruit in a chile colorado salsa with nuts. �Mighty
> fine eating.

Mancha mantel is one of the seven basic Oaxacan moles. It gets its
name from the stains it leaves in your tablecloth.

Rhonda[_1_] 04-05-2008 04:32 AM

Mancha Mantel -- something new to me from Adriana's kitchen

Thank you Rolly. It is always good to see your posts. I certainly will
have plenty to read this summer while you are staying out of the
kitchen's heat. I am glad you are still posting. I learn so much from
you.

Wayne Lundberg 09-05-2008 04:53 PM

Mancha Mantel -- something new to me from Adriana's kitchen

Always a pleasure opening your contributions!!!