Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default A Day in the Life of a Gordatis Street Vendor

I spent the day with my friends Jesús and Olivia filming their day. I
hope it makes you hungry.

http://rollybrook.com/gorditas_stand-1.htm
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Sorry I have a problem spelling GORDITAS correctly. Shit.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Rolly wrote:
> Sorry I have a problem spelling GORDITAS correctly. Shit.

Didn't even notice. Great pictures
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

"Rolly" > wrote in message
I spent the day with my friends Jesús and Olivia filming their day. I
hope it makes you hungry.

http://rollybrook.com/gorditas_stand-1.htm

Good show Rolly! Keep it up!

An old vendor returns dogma_i Tea 5 03-03-2010 04:36 AM
Hot Dogs with Street Vendor Style Onions Jane Strmac Recipes (moderated) 0 25-07-2006 11:27 AM
tea vendor question UnKnown Tea 0 10-04-2006 11:23 PM
Are teas the same from vendor to vendor? Cathy Weeks Tea 4 16-12-2004 07:27 PM
A new (?) pu-erh vendor Zephyrus Tea 8 31-03-2004 08:58 PM