JP

Default FA: Vintage Mouli Salad Maker shredder grater chopper

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MESE:IT

Description
Still in the box.

"Mouli Julienne Made in France"

Yellow Handle Box has Salad Maker Slices, Chops, Shreds, Grates, Shaves
Ice, Makes Coleslaw! Has Five blades. Sturdily made of high steel
Special Plated to prevent rust. I have checked all Items for rust and
their is no rust what so ever on them. Has Directions and Recipes.

If you have any Questions Please email me before you bid. Thanks so much
hahabogus

JP > wrote in
om:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7321&ssPageNam
> e=STRK:MESE:IT
>

> Description
> Still in the box.
>
> "Mouli Julienne Made in France"
>
> Yellow Handle Box has Salad Maker Slices, Chops, Shreds, Grates,
> Shaves Ice, Makes Coleslaw! Has Five blades. Sturdily made of high
> steel Special Plated to prevent rust. I have checked all Items for
> rust and their is no rust what so ever on them. Has Directions and
> Recipes.
>
> If you have any Questions Please email me before you bid. Thanks so
> much

Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food
and water.
--------
FIELDS, W. C.
JP

I have seen others in here too. Doing the same thing. It's not like it's
spam. Yhis is a cooking newsgroup. what better why to let some one get a
good deal. It's 5.99 not like I posted it for $50.00. Sorry if I have
hurt anyone over the 5.99 auction. I just thought it was a good deal
Thanks Jena

hahabogus wrote:
> JP > wrote in
> om:
>

>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7321&ssPageNam
>>e=STRK:MESE:IT
>>

>> Description
>>Still in the box.
>>
>>"Mouli Julienne Made in France"
>>
>>Yellow Handle Box has Salad Maker Slices, Chops, Shreds, Grates,
>>Shaves Ice, Makes Coleslaw! Has Five blades. Sturdily made of high
>>steel Special Plated to prevent rust. I have checked all Items for
>>rust and their is no rust what so ever on them. Has Directions and
>>Recipes.
>>
>>If you have any Questions Please email me before you bid. Thanks so
>>much

Steve Wertz

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 18:42:42 GMT, JP > wrote:

>It's not like it's spam.

Yes - it *is* spam. When you post it to all the cooking groups,
all of which prohibit items for sale.

You're just another clueless idiot.

Enjoy all those mailing lists I just signed you up for. They're
not spam, though.

ObFood: 2 Tbls of chopped red habaneros, seeds and membranes
removed, sauteed in a tablespoon of butter for two minutes. Add
two beaten eggs to make an egg sandwich with plain white buttered
bread. This really brings out the flavor of the habs, without all
the heat since the membranes were removed. Awesome sandwich.

-sw
Steve Wertz