Wethead Rain-in-Sky

Default I need mexican food recipe.I can't help but!

Spanish? You should do fine. I worked in Tampa FL a few weeks and went
to this Spanish restraint there and I thought I was in an Italian
restraint. The first time I went in there I ordered a dish (can't
remember what they called it but it was composed of: fried chicken
breast on a bed of noodles with red marinara, black beans, (almost all
the dishes had black beans) and a veggie and it was good. Everything
there was good. OH! Chicken Parmesan? No that's not what it was called
on the menu.

This is my easy salsa, Me salsa You Salsa

1 can stewed tomatoes (plain no added peppers garlic salt etc)
2 sanaro peppers blistered (put it on a skewer and put it in an open
flame/gas stove etc. it will "blister" turning the hard skin
black/brown. Use faucet/cold water and rub skin off the pepper. 4-6
peppers? It will really be HOT!
¼ to ½ tsp garlic
¼ to ½ tsp oregano (watch this stuff if you put in to much and the salsa
sits in the fridge for a day you'll have tomato flavored oregano! Yuk.
½" to 3/8" slice onion (I always use Red Onion) cut into 4 like apizza
pie.
About ½ thimble full of lime juice (watch this too or you'll have hot
spicy lime juice)
If one wishes 1 tomateo, golf ball sized (spelling is wrong?)
blistered
1 Tsp olive oil

OK you need a blender; food processor is a no go
Cut peppers into ¼" slices leave the vine end on the counter
Cut tomateo if used into chunks, no vine end core
Put ¼ can tomato's in blender and everything else
Pulse so it's chunky
Poor in rest of the can and bled as you like it!
Chunky or smooth
Chill for 6 to 12 hours

To make more double everything

If after blending it starts spontaneously steaming and boiling over you
put in to many peppers! Grin!
If you have ever bought potato or tuna salad from the store in a half
pound plastic container. This recipe usually fits in this sized
container.

Also after blending it will turn an orange color this happens from the
air being whipped into the salsa

Try www.foodnetwork.com search Mexican. Good luck Zylio.

--
Of all the things I fear, I fear Flying Bit's the most