Christopher K. Egan

Default Festival of Mole, San Antonio, Instituto de Mexico

I hope this message is in the spirit of this newsgroup...please advise
me if it is not.

From May 3 through May 7, the Instituto de Mexico and the City of San
Antonio, Texas will offer a "Festival of Mole" at the Casa Mexicana in
downtown San Antonio. The Instituto is the cultural branch of the
Mexican Ministry of Foreign Relations, with facilities in Hemisfair
Park a few blocks from Alamo and the River Walk, next to the
Convention Center.

The course is organized and taught by Chef Ana Martinez of Mexico City
and San Antonio (she's also my beautiful wife....which means I am both
happy and well-fed!) Ana studied gastronomy at the prestigious
Universidad Iberoamericana and worked in top kitchens in Mexico City.
She has spent many years teaching both in Mexico and in San Antonio
and her students seem to really enjoy the classes. She likes to
combine a little of the culture with the cooking.

You can get more information at the following page on our website:

http://www.egan-martinez.com/Mole%20Festival.htm

If you want more information about Ana you can follow the link on the
"Mole" page....or you can go to our home page and look for "Chef Ana
Martinez" under "Recent Updates."

You may request information to her e-mail:

Thanks!!

Christopher Egan, Architect
Egan/Martinez design

San Antonio, Texas & Mexico City