Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

Default pre made masa

We live in Maryland and cannot find any pre-made masa. We can only
find the kind that comes in a bag. Does anyone know of a place to get
premade masa in the Washington DC area?

Thanks.
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking

> wrote in message
> We live in Maryland and cannot find any pre-made masa. We can only
> find the kind that comes in a bag. Does anyone know of a place to get
> premade masa in the Washington DC area?
>
> Thanks.

try this:

http://tinyurl.com/2kzch8

or this one

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid...e-results&cd=1

If all else fails you can get Maseca on line at Mexgrocer:

http://tinyurl.com/3bqvhl

or

http://www.mexgrocer.com/brand-maseca.html

Masa Harina! news General Cooking 16 12-07-2010 02:42 AM
Masa for Tamales chilichick Mexican Cooking 6 18-12-2007 01:01 AM
corn masa mix? kuvasz guy General Cooking 4 27-11-2006 03:48 AM
Masa for Tamales Ernie Mexican Cooking 4 18-01-2005 04:10 AM
help with "masa" Frogleg Mexican Cooking 3 14-10-2003 04:03 PM