Driver

Default Soupy Pico de Gallo -- no more!!!

For those of you kind enough to reply to my "soupy pico de gallo" post a
fortnight ago, the consensus of "removing the seed and membrane" worked
perfectly, and I now have a great pico as well as a laudable presentation.
Thanks for not berataing me on the obvious (but not to me) solution.

craig

Carolyn LeCrone

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:32:12 GMT, "Driver"
> > wrote:
>
> >For those of you kind enough to reply to my "soupy pico de gallo" post a
> >fortnight ago, the consensus of "removing the seed and membrane" worked
> >perfectly, and I now have a great pico as well as a laudable

presentation.
> >Thanks for not berataing me on the obvious (but not to me) solution.

> I *like* soupy-wet salsa. I just drain off the liquid and drink
> it separately (OK, OK, I slurp it right from the bowl in which I
> made it - sosueme).

But sometimes presentation is crucial.
Carolyn

Jim Lane

Steve Wertz wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:45:07 -0500, "Carolyn LeCrone"
> > wrote:
>

>>"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

>>presentation.

>>>I *like* soupy-wet salsa. I just drain off the liquid and drink
>>>it separately (OK, OK, I slurp it right from the bowl in which I
>>>made it - sosueme).
>>>

>>But sometimes presentation is crucial.

> Like I said, I drain it.
>
> -sw

Makes a nice addition to a glass of beer.

jim
Frogleg

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 13:09:39 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>I *like* soupy-wet salsa. I just drain off the liquid and drink
>it separately (OK, OK, I slurp it right from the bowl in which I
>made it - sosueme).

Me, too. BTW, I had some salsa the other night I would have sworn ws
homemade (and very tasty, 'though not hot enough). The hostess said
she got it at Sam's Club. It might have been soupy at the bottom, but
I was dipping from the top of a heaped bowl.
Carol Klarr

It might have been Sadie's Salsa. It's made here in Albuquerque and it
tastes like homemade. They have it at Sam's Club here.

news