Old 27-01-2004, 09:18 PM
The Ranger

Default Adios!

Jim Lane replied in message
[snip]
"Why?"

Does the moniker "A1" ring a bell? That was awhile ago, though.

That's reaching quite a bit; A[$$ho]1 -- nor any of his sockpuppets --
hasn't posted in quite a while.

It's not only that, Ranger, there's little happening, few posts,
less discussion. Isn't this the longest thread in the past couple
of months?

Which mean a reg should throw a grand hissyfit and leave? Especially
when the topic seems so near-and-dear to him? shrug It's possible;
Usenet does have its turnover of participants.

Sorta like siesta time. Or maybe time for a trip to Mexico to
try some new stuff and some new polaces.

Works for me.

The Ranger

Old 27-01-2004, 11:18 PM
Karen O'Mara

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message ...
Este grupo se ha convertido a mierda.

Adios!

Can someone translate Wayne's good-bye message? Does it mean "This
group is getting on my nerves," or something like that?...

Karen
Old 27-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Jack Sloan

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message

Este grupo se ha convertido a mierda.

Adios!

Can someone translate Wayne's good-bye message? Does it mean "This
group is getting on my nerves," or something like that?...

Karen

Something like that.
Jack

Old 29-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Shashay Doofray

"Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message
Este grupo se ha convertido a mierda.

Adios!

Newsgroups are a lot like having sex. You can't just lie there and expect
someone else to do all the work. You get out of it what you put into it.

SD

Old 30-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Linda

Well I for one haven't been too enthused with this group as of late,
It's just the other day I checked in and there was no new posts other than "
Make money fast" "Looking for a career change", etc, blah blah blah

Linda

Old 31-01-2004, 02:05 AM
The Ranger

Linda wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Well I for one haven't been too enthused with this group
as of late, It's just the other day I checked in and there
was no new posts other than "Make money fast"
"Looking for a career change", etc, blah blah blah

One email (for registration), 10 minutes set-up time, and you won't see
many of those subjects (unless someone stupidly replies to them.) Visit:
http://news.cis.dfn.de/

As far as the lack of discussion to date... It happens. Eventually,
something will tickle a regular's fancy and we'll see it, respond to it,
and the 'group'll take off again. It's cyclical.

Oblocalburritoplace: I was shocked to see a placard for tripe and a
poster for [I think; my Spanish can be painfully limited at times]
calf's brain.

The Ranger

Old 04-02-2004, 12:44 AM
verizon news

Well here it is once and for all:

Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message
Este grupo se ha convertido a mierda.

Adios

THIS GROUP HAS TURNED IN TO SHIT, BYE........

and then what? Live goes on, so Ranger I vote for you to be the next
Wayne......how's that?

The Mexican.

Old 04-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Charles Gifford

"verizon news" wrote in message
Well here it is once and for all:

Wayne Lundberg" wrote in message
Este grupo se ha convertido a mierda.

Adios

THIS GROUP HAS TURNED IN TO SHIT, BYE........

and then what? Live goes on, so Ranger I vote for you to be the next
Wayne......how's that?

The Mexican.

I believe that Wayne has taken a hiatus from this group before, indeed as I
have. I expect Wayne to return eventually. Sometimes one needs to get away
for a while.

Charlie

Old 05-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Linda

I took your advice, thanks for the info!
Linda

"The Ranger" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

Adios folks Steve Calvin Barbecue 22 18-06-2010 11:00 PM
well, I'll bid you adios and good life... Sqwertz Barbecue 0 21-05-2009 01:33 AM
Adios for a while. Steve Calvin Barbecue 12 11-11-2004 05:59 AM
Adios all, for a while. notbob General Cooking 4 01-05-2004 10:45 PM
Adios Me Barbecue 1 17-01-2004 03:31 AM