FoodBanter.com

-   Mexican Cooking (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/)
-   -   TexMex meatloaf (https://www.foodbanter.com/mexican-cooking/142675-texmex-meatloaf.html)

Gwyneð Bennetdottir 09-12-2007 07:54 PM

TexMex meatloaf

My husband is full of surprises. The other day he actually fixed the
most wonderful meatloaf I've ever tasted. Then he fed me, what a
romantic!! I didn't think he had it in him!! Anyway I had to brag a
little and post a photo and the recipe. Ladies, there IS hope! :-)

http://tinyurl.com/2eeywt

Rolly 10-12-2007 02:59 AM

TexMex meatloaf

You'll be sorry if you open that picture.

Denny 10-12-2007 02:07 PM

TexMex meatloaf

"Gwyneð Bennetdottir" > wrote in

s.com:

Carolyn LeCrone 10-12-2007 11:14 PM

TexMex meatloaf

Unfortunately the picture was opened when I made the mistake of clicking on
the address. Dumb, me.

Denny 11-12-2007 02:24 AM

TexMex meatloaf

"Carolyn LeCrone" > wrote in
:

> Unfortunately the picture was opened when I made the mistake
> of clicking on the address. Dumb, me.
> "Denny" > wrote in message
>> "Gwyneð Bennetdottir" > wrote in
>>
>> oup s.com:
>>
>>> My husband is full of surprises.

Report it to AOL !

Sonoran Dude[_2_] 13-12-2007 08:23 PM

TexMex meatloaf

Rolly wrote:
> You'll be sorry if you open that picture.

OMG Rolly... curiosity got the cat. Do not open this link because it
contains an extreme disgusting sexual fetish of people crapping on each
other.

:-/ 14-12-2007 12:41 AM

TexMex meatloaf

On Dec 13, 11:23�am, Sonoran Dude > wrote:

> OMG Rolly... curiosity got the cat. Do not open this link because it
> contains an extreme disgusting sexual fetish of people crapping on each
> other.

Why would that disgust *you*? You're the one who told us all about
diarrhea in the boat.

Gunner[_6_] 14-12-2007 03:51 AM

Booger, booger, booger!!!!!

":-/" > wrote in message
On Dec 13, 11:23?am, Sonoran Dude > wrote:

> OMG Rolly... curiosity got the cat. Do not open this link because it
> contains an extreme disgusting sexual fetish of people crapping on each
> other.

Why would that disgust *you*? You're the one who told us all about
diarrhea in the boat.

Pathetic. Stop while you are still in the childish phase and you have to
go into time-out.