Sm

Default Opinion Poll

I was about to post a recipe with Mexican scallions as one ingredient
but remembered the Chi-Chi's hepatitis outbreak linked to them, and
thought better of it.

I'm researching little known (lesser mentioned), imported fruits and
vegetables ........ interesting to learn about the various chemical
dipping and radiation they have to go through.

Any opinions ........... and please, not about me posting?

The Ranger

Sm > wrote in message
> Any opinions ........... and please, not about me posting?

That's the only interesting thing about your posts. Take that away...

The Ranger

Smit

"Steve Wertz" >
and
"The Ranger" >
<got flushed>

GOOD LARD!
Children, children!
Why don't you add a whole bunch of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs
to YOUR "imaginative" blithering,
shuffle off to the dark back room,
and fall asleep?

Jim Lane

Smit wrote:
> "Steve Wertz" >
> and
> "The Ranger" >
> <got flushed>
>
> GOOD LARD!
> Children, children!
> Why don't you add a whole bunch of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs
> to YOUR "imaginative" blithering,
> shuffle off to the dark back room,
> and fall asleep?

This from someone with an identity crisis. . are you sm, smi or smit

Waiting for the "h" to drop.

jim

William Jennings

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message

We do get around......

doc

Shashay Doofray

"Sm" > wrote in message
> I was about to post a recipe with Mexican scallions as one ingredient
> but remembered the Chi-Chi's hepatitis outbreak linked to them, and
> thought better of it.
>
> I'm researching little known (lesser mentioned), imported fruits and
> vegetables ........ interesting to learn about the various chemical
> dipping and radiation they have to go through.
>
> Any opinions ........... and please, not about me posting?

Has everybody been chewing on peyote or something? nobody is making any
sense around here tonight.

SD

William Jennings

"Shashay Doofray" > wrote in message

> Has everybody been chewing on peyote or something? nobody is making

any
> sense around here tonight.
>
> SD

I hope this helps: http://tinyurl.com/3astq

doc

William Jennings

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:28:13 -0600, "William Jennings"
> > wrote:
>
> >"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> >
> >We do get around......

> Like God, I am in everything you eat. With the exception that I'm an
> athiest.
>
> -sw

I'm not going to ask what you've been smoking.

doc

William Jennings

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:10:48 -0600, "William Jennings"
> > wrote:
>

> Not smoking. Eating. Most people know that I 'hang' in all the food
> groups, including many of the local groups since I used to travel and
> live in so many places.
>
> -sw

I've noticed. I make it a habit to read many groups and recall seeing
you on an asian ng, Houston.eats and several others.
Travel certainly makes for broad interest, especially if you live in a
places long enough to pick-up on the culture.
Here is something that might interest you and other readers:
http://www.library.txstate.edu/swwc/...out/index.html
The complete text can be read on-line.

I'm not a foodie but a confirmed chow-hound.

doc

Shashay Doofray

"William Jennings" > wrote in message

> "Shashay Doofray" > wrote in message
>
> > Has everybody been chewing on peyote or something? nobody is making

> any
> > sense around here tonight.
> >
> > SD

> I hope this helps: http://tinyurl.com/3astq
>
> doc

Couldn' hurt. :-)

SD

William Jennings

"Shashay Doofray" > wrote in message
> "William Jennings" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Shashay Doofray" > wrote in message
> >
> > > Has everybody been chewing on peyote or something? nobody is

making
> > any
> > > sense around here tonight.
> > >
> > > SD

> > I hope this helps: http://tinyurl.com/3astq
> >
> > doc

> Couldn' hurt. :-)

Come to think of it, I haven't heard anything about mexican (psilocybe)
mushrooms or the herb peyote on this ng.
It's all mexican stuff you eat or cook up :-) Mix a little huitlacoche
in and you have both smut and drugs to liven up this
often slow ng.

Che'

I need your opinion on something.. Jack1981 General Cooking 11 09-08-2010 11:13 PM
Opinion Poll: Potato Soup Andy[_2_] General Cooking 14 03-09-2007 06:09 AM
RR , another opinion Puester General Cooking 2 29-10-2006 08:47 AM
OPINION ANYONE ? General Cooking 3 13-01-2006 12:30 AM
Opinion poll William Frazier Winemaking 20 14-12-2003 12:00 AM