David Wright

Default Enfrijoladas are tonight's dinner

I'm now cooking down a sauce, made with leftover black beans, some
onion and ground red chile and chicken stock.

At dinner time, I'll lightly fry some corn tortillas, run them through
the sauce, and then fold them a couple of times on oven-proof plates,
four tortillas for each plate.

I'll add some more bean sauce over the top, then sprinkle on some
chopped yellow onion and dry white cheese and put the plates into the
oven at 350F until the cheese melts.

Enfrijoladas are good eats!

David
Wayne Lundberg

Fantastic... we must be living in a parallel universe! You make them exactly
like I make mine and they are superb. Enjoy!

Wayne