Wayne Lundberg

Default Tequila Christmas Cookies

From my lovely daughter in Ft. Collins:

Ingredients Needed:

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar lemon juice
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequilla
Instructions:

Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo
again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and
drink. Turn on the electric mixer...Beat one cup of butter in a large
fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar...Beat again. At this point it's best
to make sure the Cuervo is still OK, try another cup...just in case. Turn
off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the
cup of dried fruit, Pick the frigging fruit off floor... Mix on the turner.
If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a
drewscriver. Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who giveshz a sheet. Check the
Jose Cuervo. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table.
Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven.
Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat
off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Cose
Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

CHERRY MISTMAS

Sma

"Wayne Lundberg" >
backstroking in his rompope, wrote:
splutter, studder .......... <hick>

--------
Commercial Rompope Products Availabe At:
http://lapulpe.com/product_info.php/products_id/367
Egg Nolk known as "rompope" by the "ticos" is a delicious beverage
made of milk, sugar and eggs.
NOTE1: Allows a six-month preservation period under no refrigeration

http://www.zhumir.com/BOTELLAS/rompope_expo_eng.html
Rompope with Zhumir (Zhumir, a sugar cane alcohol)

Rompope Recipes:
http://www.texascooking.com/recipes/rompope.htm
NOTE2: Rompope is strong, sweet and meant to be sipped, so small
glasses are in order. Refrigerated, it will keep indefinitely

http://www.mexgrocer.com/479-rompope.html
http://www.jalapenocafe.com/recipes/...s_rompope.html
http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/recip...rerompope.html
http://www.ahorausa.com/MagRompopePR.htm

a.f.m-c. Recipes:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...de.robl&rnum=1
From: Heather Allen )
Subject: 3 Milk Cake Question
Newsgroups: alt.food.mexican-cooking
Date: 1998/12/20

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...exas.edu#link1
From: Vi*tor
Subject: Rompope (in English)
Newsgroups: alt.food.mexican-cooking
Date: 1999/01/12

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=RO... m=1&filter=0
From: Arturo )
Subject: guava cheese pastry recipe
Newsgroups: alt.food.mexican-cooking
Date: 2003-07-09 12:57:22 PST
How 'bout-it Mr. Quesada?
Let's have that "guyava (guava?) con rompope. yum" recipe, por favor.

Now if only someone would !help! ME with a Tamarind Margarita recipe.
From
http://groups.msn.com/GoodFamilyRecipes/mexdrinks.msnw
I'm going to experiment with
http://groups.msn.com/GoodFamilyReci...73094997926803

<unteeeeeellll nexssssht tyyyyymn ...... flop>

Linda

Love it!

Linda