Rolly

Default Making Tortillas - a REVISED webpage

A number of friends have pointed out to me that I left out some
important steps in making tortillas. Thanks to their better tortilla
knowledge than mine, I went back to the tortilleria and took more
pictures which I have incorporated into a revised webpage. Actually,
two pages. It grew rather long, so I have divided the story. Part 1
is the stuff I omitted last time.

Take a look at http://rollybrook.com/tortillas.htm

”Y Feliz Navidad!

Rolly