Johnny

Default Umm... me and hot foods.

eh, hi

I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but.. ehh...
well... I LOVE mexican food and I loooove chile peppers.. but umm..
when its on its way out, if you know what i mean, its rather
unpleasant to say the least. I guess its kind of a love hate thing.. I
guess some people are immune to it.. but for me.. OooO.. but i still
eat it knowing the next morning I'd have hell to pay. Just wondering
if there's any thing I can do to counter act this..

-embarrassed
Kramer

How do Mexicans know when it's time to eat again?
When their rectum stops burning.

LOL

"Johnny" > wrote in message
news
> eh, hi
>
> I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but.. ehh...
> well... I LOVE mexican food and I loooove chile peppers.. but umm..
> when its on its way out, if you know what i mean, its rather
> unpleasant to say the least. I guess its kind of a love hate thing.. I
> guess some people are immune to it.. but for me.. OooO.. but i still
> eat it knowing the next morning I'd have hell to pay. Just wondering
> if there's any thing I can do to counter act this..
>
> -embarrassed

Jack Schidt®

"Johnny" > wrote in message
news
> eh, hi
>
> I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but.. ehh...
> well... I LOVE mexican food and I loooove chile peppers.. but umm..
> when its on its way out, if you know what i mean, its rather
> unpleasant to say the least. I guess its kind of a love hate thing.. I
> guess some people are immune to it.. but for me.. OooO.. but i still
> eat it knowing the next morning I'd have hell to pay. Just wondering
> if there's any thing I can do to counter act this..
>
> -embarrassed

You're not supposed to eat the foil, dummy!

Jack

Wayne Lundberg

"Johnny" > wrote in message
news
> eh, hi
>
> I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but..
---snip---

My bet is that we will never see Johnny again. His post is an absurdity. I
don't know of a single instance where the chile has gone through the
digestive system and into the intestines without being fully digested. What
this person is doing is flaming the group using a cultural lie which many
people believe to be true. I doubt if he/she has ever really enjoyed a
Mexican meal.

Eating raw chile is not a Mexican meal.

Wayne

Dan Abel

In article >,
"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote:

> "Johnny" > wrote in message
> news
> > eh, hi
> >
> > I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but..

> ---snip---
>
> My bet is that we will never see Johnny again. His post is an absurdity. I
> don't know of a single instance where the chile has gone through the
> digestive system and into the intestines without being fully digested. What

I have to admit that this has never happened to me, but then I don't eat
really hot food. Over on rec.food.cooking there are occasional threads on
hot peppers. Many, many people there have claimed the same thing. I
would tend to believe them. In my experience, Mexican food is not all
that hot. Thai food is where the heat is.

The people on rfc who have claimed to have this problem generally were
eating habanero peppers. I wouldn't touch one of those for anything.

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

Johnny

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:32:47 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
> wrote:

>"Johnny" > wrote in message
>news
>> eh, hi
>>
>> I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but..

>---snip---
>
>My bet is that we will never see Johnny again. His post is an absurdity. I
>don't know of a single instance where the chile has gone through the
>digestive system and into the intestines without being fully digested. What
>this person is doing is flaming the group using a cultural lie which many
>people believe to be true. I doubt if he/she has ever really enjoyed a
>Mexican meal.
>
>Eating raw chile is not a Mexican meal.
>
>Wayne

well let me start by telling you you're wrong about me. I live in Los
Angeles and I work at metal shop where about 90% of our employees are
mexican. They do infact eat alot chile. They also put tapatio on
everything. The lunch truck has a big jar of pickled chile and
sometimes see raw green chile peppers scattered around their lunch
areas. To experiment i took a nibble on one and nearly had a headache
it was so damn hot. These are real mexicans... most are immigrants and
illegal. From what I gathered they're mostly from durango,
guadalajara, zacatecas areas. They're cool dudes and I play soccer
with them every other weekend.. they've even nicknamed "Chivo" cuz I
have a goatee. What exactly are you telling me is the cultural lie?
That they don't eat chile? I'm not saying they eat bowls of chile by
the spoonfuls, but they do in fact munch on raw chile while having
lunch. I like putting diced green chile peppers on my carne asada
tacos... but like my previous message said.. I have problems
afterwards. Sure I might have sounded like a troll, but I was just
wondering if others have had this problem.. I know some people do,
some people don't so if there's any way to lessen the impact.. i would
love to know.
Wayne Lundberg

"Johnny" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:32:47 GMT, "Wayne

---snip---
> wondering if others have had this problem.. I know some people do,
> some people don't so if there's any way to lessen the impact.. i would
> love to know.

---snip---

I said it is a cultural lie that when eating Mexican food one suffers on the
toilet the next day. I also said that most Mexican COOKING is without chile,
and that the chile is ADDED - as you have indicated in your note from
observing your fellow workers - and I would bet you that none of those
workers suffer toilet ache from the chile they eat.

If you take a close look at the food in the roach coach, you could ask to
sample every dish and you will discover no chile... it is added by the eater
from the jar and from the many sauces at their disposal. Even a chile
relleno is made from a mild poblano. Oh well...

Wayne

The Ranger

Wayne Lundberg > continued to argue in message
==> Waste Processing <===
> I said it is a cultural lie that when eating Mexican food one suffers

[snip]

Damn, dude. I can't believe you're seriously _arguing_ with him... You made
your point; learn to recognize trolling.

The Ranger

ObTopic: Hottest darned peppers I ever tried were those miniature waxy ones
sold by Merrizatta. Dang was that a painful learning curve!

Wayne Lundberg

Gulp!

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> Wayne Lundberg > continued to argue in message
> ==> Waste Processing <===
> > I said it is a cultural lie that when eating Mexican food one suffers

> [snip]
>
> Damn, dude. I can't believe you're seriously _arguing_ with him... You

made
> your point; learn to recognize trolling.
>
> The Ranger
>
> ObTopic: Hottest darned peppers I ever tried were those miniature waxy

ones
> sold by Merrizatta. Dang was that a painful learning curve!

Carolyn LeCrone

I have to refute "cultural lie" - I eat salsa and can tell the difference
the next day.
"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
news
> Gulp!
>
> "The Ranger" > wrote in message
> > Wayne Lundberg > continued to argue in message
> > ==> Waste Processing <===
> > > I said it is a cultural lie that when eating Mexican food one suffers

> > [snip]
> >
> > Damn, dude. I can't believe you're seriously _arguing_ with him... You

> made
> > your point; learn to recognize trolling.
> >
> > The Ranger
> >
> > ObTopic: Hottest darned peppers I ever tried were those miniature waxy

> ones
> > sold by Merrizatta. Dang was that a painful learning curve!

Johnny

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:30:02 -0800, "The Ranger"
> wrote:

>Wayne Lundberg > continued to argue in message
>==> Waste Processing <===
>> I said it is a cultural lie that when eating Mexican food one suffers

>[snip]
>
>Damn, dude. I can't believe you're seriously _arguing_ with him... You made
>your point; learn to recognize trolling.
>
>The Ranger

why is this trolling?! i already said it was off topic.. jeez..
Johnny

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:19:20 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
> wrote:

>"Johnny" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:32:47 GMT, "Wayne

>---snip---
>> wondering if others have had this problem.. I know some people do,
>> some people don't so if there's any way to lessen the impact.. i would
>> love to know.

>---snip---
>
>I said it is a cultural lie that when eating Mexican food one suffers on the
>toilet the next day. I also said that most Mexican COOKING is without chile,
>and that the chile is ADDED - as you have indicated in your note from
>observing your fellow workers - and I would bet you that none of those
>workers suffer toilet ache from the chile they eat.

Fine whatever... I think you're going on some entire other rant but
since I'm not much of a connaisseur as you, i'll take your word for
it.

>If you take a close look at the food in the roach coach, you could ask to
>sample every dish and you will discover no chile... it is added by the eater
>from the jar and from the many sauces at their disposal. Even a chile
>relleno is made from a mild poblano. Oh well...

Yeah I guess.. I never said they mixed it together anyway. you just
put your own spin on what I said.. don't be so offended.

>Wayne

Shashay Doofray

>Sure I might have sounded like a troll, but I was just
> wondering if others have had this problem.. I know some people do,
> some people don't so if there's any way to lessen the impact.. i would
> love to know.

Dude, just a lurker here, but I can tell you that YES, JESUS YES, some of us
have the same problem.

I have actually cried from the pain, vowing over and over, "never again,
never again". But that lasts about 5 minutes.

I find that I have the problem chiefly from jalapenos and I have yet to find
a way to avoid the problem.

You are not alone.

SD
returning to lurking status

Some Mike

I have troubles with certain peppers, Jalepenos being one. I try to limit my
intake of these. I actually have better luck with hotter peppers, probably
because I don't have to eat as many of them. Experiment and you will find
what you can handle.

Mike

---

anon

Johnny > wrote:
> eh, hi

> I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but.. ehh...
> well... I LOVE mexican food and I loooove chile peppers.. but umm..
> when its on its way out, if you know what i mean, its rather
> unpleasant to say the least. I guess its kind of a love hate thing.. I
> guess some people are immune to it.. but for me.. OooO.. but i still
> eat it knowing the next morning I'd have hell to pay. Just wondering
> if there's any thing I can do to counter act this..

> -embarrassed

FYI, constant "fiery shit" is usually a symptom of liver disease (i.e.
from alcohol).

Johnny

On 15 Dec 2003 01:51:07 GMT, anon > wrote:

>Johnny > wrote:
>> eh, hi

>> I know this might be.. um... off topic in a way.. but.. ehh...
>> well... I LOVE mexican food and I loooove chile peppers.. but umm..
>> when its on its way out, if you know what i mean, its rather
>> unpleasant to say the least. I guess its kind of a love hate thing.. I
>> guess some people are immune to it.. but for me.. OooO.. but i still
>> eat it knowing the next morning I'd have hell to pay. Just wondering
>> if there's any thing I can do to counter act this..

>> -embarrassed

>FYI, constant "fiery shit" is usually a symptom of liver disease (i.e.
>from alcohol).

really? I don't drink that much, every once in a while. This isn't
good..
Dan Abel

In article >, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:30:02 -0800, "The Ranger"
> > wrote:
>
> > ObTopic: Hottest darned peppers I ever tried were those miniature waxy ones
> > sold by Merrizatta. Dang was that a painful learning curve!

> Marzetti, possibly?

Since both of you are from or familiar with my local area, how about

http://www.mezzetta.com/Merchant2/me...y_Code=peppers

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

The Ranger

Dan Abel > helpfully suggested in message
> > > ObTopic: Hottest darned peppers I ever tried were those miniature
> > > waxy ones sold by Merrizatta. Dang was that a painful learning curve!
> > >

> > Marzetti, possibly?
> >

> Since both of you are from or familiar with my local area, how about

http://www.mezzetta.com/Merchant2/me...y_Code=peppers

Just a minute. The judges are conferring. Ding! Ding! Ding! The judges have
decided! Don, tell Prof. Abel just what he's won!

Prof. Abel, and his entire family, have won a single supply of habaneros, a
jar of the sweet banana wax peppers, and *everyone's* favorite party gag,
the generic HOT Chili Peppers! Sponsored in part by House of Fun and Pain, a
member of PnG.

The Ranger

Frogleg

Default Chile macho -- was: me and hot foods.

What *is* this thing about serving/eating tongue-blistering chiles and
sauces, and (sometimes) passing them off as "Mexican food"? I *love*
hot/spicy food, but see little point in swallowing a habanero to prove
a (what?) point. I know my limits. I like to *taste* things rather
than spend an hour gulping milk or bread to cut the effect of a
searing pepper. Nor do I think it's "fun" to spring spicy-hot foods on
unsuspecting guests, or make them "just try" a firey tidbit. In fact,
the reverse is a lot more interesting -- to make Mexican food that
*doesn't* cause an unpleasant sensation. I must admit a certain
impatience with someone who won't try chile con queso with a little
bit of mild Anaheim, but if that's their choice...
Dan Abel

In article >, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>http://www.mezzetta.com/Merchant2/me...y_Code=peppers

> Duh - That's what I was thinking. Marzetti is OH, Mazetta is CA. I

> Marzetti makes the salad dressings and BW3 wing sauces. Mazetta is

I'm not normally into spelling flames, but just what is it about

mezzetta

mezzetta

mezzetta

that's so hard to spell? I did a google search on mezetta and got
multiple hits on what was obviously supposed to be mezzetta, so it's not
just you.

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

The Ranger

Dan Abel > wondered in message
[snip]
> mezzetta
>
> that's so hard to spell?

[snip]

It's that silly double-z. It so rarely used that it automatically gets
dropped to one.

The Ranger

David Wright

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:12:52 -0800, "The Ranger"
> wrote:

>Dan Abel > wondered in message
>[snip]
>> mezzetta
>>
>> that's so hard to spell?

>[snip]
>
>It's that silly double-z. It so rarely used that it automatically gets
>dropped to one.
>
>The Ranger

As in pepperoni 'piza'? :-)

David
The Ranger

David Wright > wrote in message
[snip]
> >> mezzetta
> >>
> >> that's so hard to spell?

> >[snip]
> >
> >It's that silly double-z. It so rarely used that it automatically gets
> >dropped to one.
> >

> As in pepperoni 'piza'? :-)

Sounds different which helps alert the typist/writer that something
different is going on.

ObGlaringtome: "Chilli." I just can't get past it without a twitch.

The Ranger

Dan Abel

In article >, David Wright
> wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:12:52 -0800, "The Ranger"
> > wrote:

> >It's that silly double-z. It so rarely used that it automatically gets
> >dropped to one.
> >

> As in pepperoni 'piza'? :-)

Can you guess that my online dictionary has a wildcard feature?

:-)

Abruzzi
Abruzzi e Molise
abuzz
Arezzo
Baldassare Peruzzi
bedazzle
bedazzled
bedazzlement
bedazzles
bedazzling
Belshazzar
blizzard
blizzard's
blizzards
blizzards'
Brazzaville
bumfuzzle
bumfuzzled
bumfuzzles
bumfuzzling
buzz
buzz bomb
buzz off
buzz saw
buzz's
buzzard
buzzard's
buzzards
Buzzards Bay
buzzards'
buzzed
buzzer
buzzer's
buzzers
buzzers'
buzzes
buzzes'
buzzing
buzzword
buzzword's
buzzwords
buzzwords'
chazzen
chazzen's
chazzens
chazzens'
Chinese puzzle
Cozzens
crossword puzzle
David Rizzio
dazzle
dazzle's
dazzled
dazzler
dazzles
dazzling
dazzlingly
dizzied
dizzier
dizzies
dizziest
dizzily
dizziness
dizzy
dizzying
dizzyingly
drizzle
drizzle's
drizzled
drizzles
drizzling
drizzly
embezzle
embezzled
embezzlement
embezzler
embezzles
embezzling
Fezzan
fezzes
fezzes'
fizz
fizz's
fizzed
fizzes
fizzes'
fizzing
fizzle
fizzle's
fizzled
fizzles
fizzles'
fizzling
fizzy
frazzle
frazzle's
frazzled
frazzles
frazzles'
frazzling
frizz
frizz's
frizzed
frizzer
frizzes
frizzier
frizziest
frizzily
frizziness
frizzing
frizzle
frizzle's
frizzled
frizzles
frizzles'
frizzlier
frizzliest
frizzling
frizzly
frizzy
fuzz
fuzz's
fuzzed
fuzzes
fuzzier
fuzziest
fuzzily
fuzziness
fuzzing
fuzzy
fuzzyheaded
fuzzyheadedness
Galeazzo Ciano
gas-guzzler
gas-guzzler's
gas-guzzlers
gas-guzzlers'
gas-guzzling
Gian Galeazzo Visconti
Giovanni da Verrazzano
Giuseppe Mazzini
Giuseppi Piazzi
gizzard
gizzard's
gizzards
gizzards'
grizzle
grizzle's
grizzled
grizzles
grizzles'
grizzlier
grizzlies
grizzlies'
grizzliest
grizzling
grizzly
grizzly bear
grizzly's
Guido d'Arezzo
guzzle
guzzled
guzzler
guzzles
guzzling
hazzan
hazzan's
hazzans
hazzans'
Hester Lynch Piozzi
huzza
huzza's
huzzah
huzzah's
huzzahs
huzzahs'
huzzas
huzzas'
intermezzi
intermezzi's
intermezzo
intermezzo's
intermezzos
intermezzos'
Jacuzzi
James Gould Cozzens
jazz
jazz up
jazz's
jazz-fusion
jazz-fusion's
jazz-fusions
jazz-fusions'
jazz-rock
jazz-rock's
jazz-rocks
jazz-rocks'
jazzed
jazzer
jazzes
jazzier
jazziest
jazzily
jazziness
jazzing
jazzish
jazzman
jazzman's
jazzmen
jazzmen's
jazzy
jigsaw puzzle
Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi
Lizzie Andrew Borden
mazzard
mazzard's
mazzards
mazzards'
Mazzini
mezza voce
mezzanine
mezzo
mezzo forte
mezzo piano
mezzo's
mezzo-relievo
mezzo-relievo's
mezzo-relievos
mezzo-soprannos
mezzo-soprannos'
mezzo-soprano
mezzo-soprano's
mezzos
mezzotint
mezzotint's
mezzotints
mezzotints'
mizzen
mizzen's
mizzenmast
mizzens
mizzens'
mizzle
mizzle's
mizzled
mizzles
mizzles'
mizzling
mizzly
monkey-puzzle
monkey-puzzle's
monkey-puzzles
monkey-puzzles'
mozzarella
mozzetta
mozzetta's
mozzettas
mozzettas'
muezzin
muzzier
muzziest
muzzily
muzziness
muzzle
muzzle's
muzzled
muzzleloader
muzzleloader's
muzzleloaders
muzzleloaders'
muzzleloading
muzzler
muzzles
muzzles'
muzzling
muzzy
Nebuchadnezzar II
nozzle
nozzle's
nozzles
nozzles'
nuzzle
nuzzled
nuzzler
nuzzles
nuzzling
palazzi
palazzi's
palazzo
palazzo's
palazzos
paparazzi
paparazzi's
paparazzo
paparazzo's
Peruzzi
Pestalozzi
piazza
piazza's
piazzas
piazzas'
Piazzi
picture puzzle
Piozzi
pizz.
pizza
pizza's
pizzas
pizzas'
pizzaz
pizzaz's
pizzazes
pizzazes'
pizzazz
pizzazz's
pizzeria
pizzeria's
pizzerias
pizzerias'
pizzicati
pizzicati's
pizzicato
pizzicato's
pizzle
pizzle's
pizzles
pizzles'
pozzolana
pozzolana's
pozzolanas
pozzolanas'
pozzuolana
pozzuolana's
pozzuolanas
pozzuolanas'
pozzuolanic
Pozzuoli
puzzle
puzzle palace
puzzle's
puzzled
puzzlement
puzzlement's
puzzler
puzzles
puzzles'
puzzling
quizzed
quizzer
quizzes
quizzes'
quizzical
quizzicality
quizzically
quizzing
razz
razz's
razzed
razzes
razzing
razzle-dazzle
razzle-dazzle's
razzle-dazzles
razzle-dazzles'
razzmatazz
razzmatazz's
razzs'
Rizzio
schizzy
schnozzle
schnozzle's
schnozzles
schnozzles'
scuzzier
scuzziest
scuzzy
sizzle
sizzle's
sizzled
sizzler
sizzler's
sizzlers
sizzlers'
sizzles
sizzles'
sizzling
sizzlingly
snazzier
snazziest
snazziness
snazzy
swizzle
swizzle stick
swizzle's
swizzles
swizzles'
tazza
tazza's
tazzas
tazzas'
terrazzo
terrazzo's
tetrazzini
Tetrazzini
tin lizzie
tizzies
tizzies'
tizzy
tizzy's
turkey buzzard
tuzzy-muzzies
tuzzy-muzzies'
tuzzy-muzzy
tuzzy-muzzy's
unmuzzle
unmuzzled
unmuzzles
unmuzzling
Verrazzano
whizz
whizz's
whizz-bang
whizz-bang's
whizz-bangs
whizz-bangs'
whizzed
whizzes
whizzes'
whizzing
zyzzyva
zyzzyva's
zyzzyvas
zyzzyvas'

--
Dan Abel
Sonoma State University

David Wright

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 13:02:01 -0800, "The Ranger"
> wrote:

>ObGlaringtome: "Chilli." I just can't get past it without a twitch.
>
>The Ranger

It gets worse than that. On uk.food+drink.indian, I see mention of
"chilly," as in "dried red chilly" or "chilly powder."

Almost as effective as fingernails on the blackboard.

David

The Ranger

Dan Abel > wrote in message
> Can you guess that my online dictionary has a wildcard feature?
>
> :-)

Wow; that's a nice feature!

[snip "zz" words]

And over 20 (reducing the adjectives, adverbs and compound word
redundancies) words with "ezz" somewhere in them. Many I think I would have
spelled correctly; a couple I cannot ever see using in a sentence that I
might construct.

The Ranger

The Ranger

David Wright > wrote in message
> >ObGlaringtome: "Chilli." I just can't get past it without a twitch.
> >

> It gets worse than that. On uk.food+drink.indian, I see mention of
> "chilly," as in "dried red chilly" or "chilly powder."

You don't have to go to uk.food+drink.indian for those abominations! I've
seen them a lot closer to home...

> Almost as effective as fingernails on the blackboard.

Earthy but very accurate.

The Ranger

Jim Lane

Dan Abel wrote:
> In article >, David Wright
> > wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:12:52 -0800, "The Ranger"
> wrote:

>>>It's that silly double-z. It so rarely used that it automatically gets
>>>dropped to one.
>>>

>>As in pepperoni 'piza'? :-)

> Can you guess that my online dictionary has a wildcard feature?
>
> :-)
>
> Abruzzi
> Abruzzi e Molise
> abuzz
> Arezzo

snip

Oh, for a second "Z" in Scrabble.

jim

Charles Gifford

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> David Wright > wrote in message
> > >ObGlaringtome: "Chilli." I just can't get past it without a twitch.
> > >

> > It gets worse than that. On uk.food+drink.indian, I see mention of
> > "chilly," as in "dried red chilly" or "chilly powder."

> You don't have to go to uk.food+drink.indian for those abominations! I've
> seen them a lot closer to home...

Uh, Oh! Closer to whom? As this is an international group that won't work!
;-)

Charlie

The Ranger

Charles Gifford > mischieviously wondered in message
ink.net...

> > > It gets worse than that. On uk.food+drink.indian, I see
> > > mention of "chilly," as in "dried red chilly" or "chilly
> > > powder."

> > You don't have to go to uk.food+drink.indian for those
> > abominations! I've seen them a lot closer to home...

> Uh, Oh! Closer to whom? As this is an international group
> that won't work! ;-)

"Closer" as in this very 'group!

The Ranger

Charles Gifford

"The Ranger" > wrote in message
> Charles Gifford > mischieviously wondered in

message
> ink.net...

> > > You don't have to go to uk.food+drink.indian for those
> > > abominations! I've seen them a lot closer to home...

> > Uh, Oh! Closer to whom? As this is an international group
> > that won't work! ;-)

> "Closer" as in this very 'group!
>
> The Ranger

Oh! That too! There are the occasional abominations here. <grin>

Charlie

David Wright

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 13:22:50 -0600, Steve Wertz
> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:21:21 GMT, David Wright
> wrote:
>
>>It gets worse than that. On uk.food+drink.indian, I see mention of
>>"chilly," as in "dried red chilly" or "chilly powder."

>I have a bag of red peppers from asia labelled "Chilly Hole".
>
>-sw

LOL! If I ever see those, I'll be sure to buy some -- just to have the
bag to hang on the kitchen wall!

David

Gluten-Free Foods are no Healthier Than Regular Foods, Study Finds graham[_4_] General Cooking 29 10-07-2015 08:32 AM
GMO foods sf[_9_] General Cooking 6 21-11-2014 03:40 PM
Foods to help insomnia, and foods to avoid Cheryl[_3_] General Cooking 25 06-06-2010 08:26 PM
NICE FOODS,HEALTH FOODS---------It will enable your life is full ofexuberant energy [email protected] General Cooking 0 28-05-2008 05:31 PM
NICE FOODS,HEALTH FOODS---------It will enable your life is full ofexuberant energy kungfuer[_2_] General Cooking 0 28-05-2008 08:23 AM