BretCahill

Default Tortas

Who invented the torta and why didn't he get a Nobel Prize?

Bret Cahill

JL?

"BretCahill" > schreef in bericht
> Who invented the torta and why didn't he get a Nobel Prize?
>

> Bret Cahill

Nobel prize is offered in 6 areas, physics, literature, chemistry, medicine,
peace and
economics. if you think the torta apply for one of those then I don't know.
or maybe:
Physics= it depends where you buy the torta, it has the same ingredients but
different weight(example the torta on "El Capricho" is heavy and torta
outside metro balderas is very light)
Literature= there are a lot of poems and songs about tortas(piropos aswell)
Chemistry= eat 1 torta of pulpo and then 1 torta cubana before going to
sleep and the chemistry in your body will change, belive me you will notice
it
Medicine= when you are having problems at work or with the family go to eat
a good torta cubana bij "El Capricho" and you problems will disapear(as long
as the torta last)
Peace= if bush and hussein chared a good milanesa torta McDonalds would be
history
Economics= go on monday to buy a torta and return back on wednesday and you
will see the price change as oil(and gasoline) price in mexico

jl

Wayne Lundberg

The Earl of Sandwich.

"BretCahill" > wrote in message
> Who invented the torta and why didn't he get a Nobel Prize?
>

> Bret Cahill

Dimitri

"BretCahill" > wrote in message
> Who invented the torta and why didn't he get a Nobel Prize?
>

> Bret Cahill

El senor Torta-Compuesta de Telera.

Dimitri